Chapter 14 - Hunter Please Help Us

Hey Guys Here's Another Update For You All :) I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote :) Thanks For Reading And All Your Support Guys :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 DAYS LATER 

Irinada kept pacing up and down the living room worrying about her mate, "baby girl please settle down working yourself up is not going to help you or Eloy" her Father spoke wanting to calm his daughter. 

But she could not, "how can I when my mate's gone and we have no idea were he's gone" Saber wanted to try and calm her friend but the truth was she could not. Irinada was right how can anyone be clam when Eloy's disappeared without a trace.

Before Saber could think on this more Lazarus, Dawn And Silver came back intot the living room. Jackson looked at then asking, "have you seen anything? Any clues?" they just shook their heads, "no my son is no were to be found we are going to split up and search for him" Dawn soke with sadness in her voice making Lazarus hug her tightly.

 Irinada frowned crying, "what if Eloy's d...dead" before anyone could answer everyone heard the gruff reply, "what do you care since you go around killing people?", everyone turned there head and saw Hunter walking in with a depressed look on his face.

Saber frowned and ran to her mate hugging him tight, "please Hunter don't say that...I know your hurt and right now your angry but Irinada loves Eloy as you love me". Saber heard Hunter growl and then she felt I'm hug her tight, "that is not the same...What THAT family did was unforgivable".

Jackson knew telling Hunter he was sorry would not cut it at all, for he was right. What he did to that boy was unforgivable but he wanted to earn his forgiveness not matter how long it took. Irinada ran to Hunter and hugged him when Saber moved out of the way, "Please help us Hunter...Me, Saber and you could be a team and we could save Eloy...Please Hunter Please" she begged crying her eyes out as she did so.

Hunter pushed her away and hugged Saber again, "no I wont help YOU Irinada...I'll look with Saber and anyone else but YOUR family" he growled wanting to rip her throat out. Her family took his without mercy so why should he be kind to her or her parents.

Lazarus and Dawn was a little bit upset with Hunter, yes he was in pain but he was putting there sons life on the line and they needed all the help they could get. Walking over to Hunter Lazarus put both of his hands on Hunters shoulder and spoke, "Hunter Please Help Us"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Hoped You Liked t Guys Sorry It Took So Long But I'm Loosing The Flow With This Book :( Please Comment & Vote Guys The Next update Will Be Out Soon :) Thanks For Reading Everyone :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye...