Chapter 10 - The Ball

Hey Guys I'm Back :) So Sorry It Took A While But The Holidays Are Here So Updates Will Be More Quicker Promise :) Hope You Enjoy This Update :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Enjoy Guys Thanks For Reading...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Saber looked in the mirror looking at herself, she was wearing the same dress that she wore to the ball to find Eloy's mate and now he's found her everyone will be celebrating. Saber went over to Irinada holding her hand smiling, Irinada was shaking with fright, she was worried on what would people think. Would they judge her? Would they hate her? She didn't know the answers to those questions with made her more frightened.

Saber hugged her tightly, "you'll be fine. Everything will be ok you'll be right beside Eloy" Irinada calmed herself when Dawn and Silver came in, "you girls ready?". Gulping the lump in her throat Irinada nodded as did Saber, Dawn smiled and went to the ball with Silver holding her hand.

Irinada stopped at the door shaking, "I...I can't do this" Saber held her hand leading her out the door, "yes you can Irinada and as future queen you'll be facing challengers harder than this". Hearing Saber say those words made her more afraid, but she had to get used to challengers like this if she wanted to be a good and caring queen like Dawn is.

Irinada took a deep breath to clam herself then nodded to Saber who smiled and let Dawn to the ball room where Eloy, Lazarus, Hunter and the others were.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AT THE BALL

Eloy held Irinada's hand tightly feeling her shaking, picking up her fear, "are you alright? Do you want to leave Irinada?" he asked wanting to calm his mate and make her feel at home once again. He saw his mate smiled at him, "I'm ok just scared...I don't know if these people will excepted me because of what I am".

Eloy growled under his breath, he knew some people will be a bit funny with his mate and he hated thinking about that. Irinada heard him growl and started stroking his arm calming him down, which calmed her down.

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips then turned to Lazarus who had stood up with Dawn at his side, "Welcome my ladies and gentlemen. We are here today to celebrate my son Eloy prince of the vampire finding his mate. Give his mate a warm welcome to the vampire world".

Eloy held Irinada's hand tightly standing up with her at his side, as soon as everyone saw Irianda they began whispering but they heard some of them, "oh my god he's got once of those things as a mate how horrible" "I can't believe were having a trouble maker as a queen Prince Eloy deserves better she's not one of us"

However before Eloy, Lazarus or Dawn could yell at these blind people someone else did, "ENOUGH!!" everyone looked at Saber with wide eyes. Saber was angry very angry, taking deep breaths to calm herself she began talking again, "we can all hear your whispering and its disgusting. I'm not one of you and neither is Hunter but you welcome us with open arms. Using being King or Queen has nothing to do with it...As a kingdom you should not judge people for what they are. Irinada and Eloy are going to be the future King and Queen and you can tell Irinada nerves. The lease you could do is give her a warm welcome".

Some people put there heads down in shame not only because of there harsh words but also there Royal family heard them as well. Lazarus and Dawn looked at Saber while Hunter was calming her down, she was going used to her new powers and now she was taking back control of her emotions.

When everyone ate there food, apologized and went to the dance floor with their partners Irinada went up to Saber and hugged her tightly, "thank you Saber thank you" but Saber just giggled hugging her back, "no need to thank me so much I hate judgmental people and they should give you a chance".

Irinada watched Saber go back to her Papa seeing this Irinada thought of her father, when she announced that he was coming everyone was happy that they finally get to meet the father, her mother was over the moon because she gets to see her mate again so she hoped everything was going to be OK between the families.

What could go wrong? "may i have this dace my lady?" Eloy's bad British accent brought her out of thinking, giggling like a school girl she took her mate's hand as he led her to the dance floor. There dance was like a fairy tail, Irinada thought she's been swept away and brought into the clouds, she loved Eloy with all her heart and she was going to protect him like he always protects her.

Not too long after their st dance together people begun to dance with them. Eloy looked around seeing couples including his family dance with their mates, this was the perfect ball and he was happy he found his mate he loved her. But then he felt eyes on him...not the other vampire but eyes he's seen before, eyes that watched his every move with pure hate inside of them...Who was watching him and his mate? Who?

Before he told his father about this feeling the doors opened revealing a man in a cape with his hood up. He was walking in the ball room slowly taking his hood off when he reach Irianda and Eloy. Eloy didn't know who this guy was but it looked like Irianda did, in a flash she was hugging the man tightly which mad Eloy lowly growl in anger and jealousy.

But he stopped when she heard her words which made him gulp loudly, "oh daddy you came I'm, so happy to see you again daddy I missed you so much". Irinada's father chuckled kissing her forehead while stroking her hair, "I missed you to my little flower and I've missed your mother...Now who's this mate of yours you were telling me about?".

Eloy gulped forgetting the eyes that watch him for a distance, "T...That's me sir"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys Another Update For You All :) Again I'm Sorry About Begin So Long And I'm Sorry For My Spelling I'm Not Good At That Lol :) Please Comment & Vote Guys I Hoped You Liked It :) I'll Be Updating Soon Guys :) Check Out My Other Books If You Liked This One :) Bye For Now Guys Thanks For Reading :) Bye