Chapter 7 - The Dinner Announcement

Hey Guys This Is The Next Chapter I Hope You All Like It :) Also Just To Warn You Guys Now I Have Some College Work That Needs Doing So I Might Be Able To Update Once A Week But I Primose You Won't Have To Wait Long :) Please Comment & Vote I'd Love To Hear Them :) 

Well Enjoy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter laid down on his bed exhausted. He's never had to do so much work in his life he felt so stressed out now and needed to find a way to relax. "Hunter can I come in?" a voice asked on the other side of his door.

Smiling he replied, "yes Saber you can come in", as soon as he finished his sentence Saber walked in sitting on his bed beside his laying form. Saber doodled little shapes on his just, "feeling tired?", Hunter simply nodded his head. 

Yes he was indeed very tired he needed sleep soon before his body shut down for him, "well you can't go to sleep just yet its dinner time and you need to eat Hunter". Hunter groaned he didn't want to have dinner just sleep. However Saber was right he has not eaten all day, "all Saber lead the way" he smiled making her blush. 

Alana greeted them both, "hello you 2 dinner is almost ready Lazarus asked me to get you both", Lazarus and Dawn said she had their trust so she no longer needed guards with her everywhere she went. 

Saber remembered how happy Lrinada was when Eloy told her that her mother had gained his parents trust. She really did want our families to be at peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE DINNER TABLE

Lazarus, Dawn, Saber, Silver, Hunter, Eloy, Lrinada and Alana were sat around the table enjoying the meal while having a nice calm family conversation. All shared stories, laughed and made funny joke (or at least attempted to). 

Eloy help Lrinada's hand in his, it was the perfect fit and he didn't want to let go of her hand. He could not wait for the ball so he can show off his mate while introducing her as their queen. Some may like it some may not but he did not care, he'll support his mate if anything bad happens.

Lrinada was still a bit nerves about the ball, she knew some vampires and other creatures wont accepted her as queen and she was worried on what they might do. Declare war? Try to hurt Eloy and his family?. Whatever was going to happen she knew she had Eloy and the others to support her that was truly happy for.

Her mind however was on another matter, she was going to announce something tonight and she hoped they would not mind. 

Sensing something on his beloved mates mind Eloy asked, "are you OK?" Lrinada smiled at him and begun eating again listening to the conversation.

(THE CONVERSATION)

Eloy:- "Mother I won Hunter in our match today in training"

Hunter;- "You did not I won the match ice boy"

Eloy:- "What did you just call me? I won that match"

Hunter :-"Did not"

Eloy:-  "Did too"

Hunter:-  "Did not"

Eloy:- "Did too" 

Hunter:- "Did too "

Eloy:- "Did not"

Hunter:- "HA I got you ice boy haha"

Lazarus:- "Enough boys the last time I check it was a draw since both of you collapsed of tiredness"

Silence...

Saber looked and Lrinada and she looked at Saber saying quiet until they burst out laughing. Both of the girl found it silly the boys had this little rival thing in the training filed and it was just so funny listening to them.

After they both calmed down and Dawn cleaned Silver's face Lrinada looked at them saying, "I have to tell you all something".

Everyone looked at her Alana asking, "what's up my child?". Lrinada smiled saying what she's been needing to say all evening, "I've invited my father to come here"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There You Have Its Guys :) So Sorry For The Wait But Like I Said I Have Some College Work To Do And I Might Be Only To Post Once A Week For This Book Or When Ever I CAn But I Promise You Now You Will NOT!!! Have To Wait Long :) I'll Update As Soon As I Can :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Thanks Do Much For Reading I cant Wait To Hear Your Comments :) Bye For Now Guys :) See Ya :D