Chapter 12 - Eloys Gone Missing

Hey Guys Here's Another Update For You All :) I Hope You Like It :) Thanks So Much For Reading :) Please Comment And Vote :) I Hope You Like This Chapter And If You Have Any Questions Please Just Ask :) Well Enjoy...

==========================================================

Saber walked over to Hunters room opening the door as she arrived, "Hunter?" Saber called out as she walked into his room. Saber felt arms around her waist then his voice, "yes dear" Saber giggled then rested her head on his chest, "was it really him...Irinada's dad?". 

Hunter nodded his head "yes I remember his face...I could always remember his face even if I tired to forget it". Saber kissed him on the lips smiling, "how about we get some sleep its late, and you've had a long day and you know what your like when your tired Hunter" Hunter chuckled picking Saber up, "a brilliant idea".

==========================================================

WITH ELOY AND IRINADA

"Father was what Hunter just said the incident you told me about when I was younger?" Irinada asked not believing what Hunter just said. Jackson looked down shame all over his face, "yes...Baby he speaks the truth...Even tho I didn't mean to kill his parents they died by my hands and I took loving people form that boy."

Lazarus and Dawn looked at each other then Dawn spoke, "We'll talk about this in the morning...Jackson please follow us to yours and Alana's rooms...Good night my son Good night Irinada". 

Eloy nodded to his mother, he could not believe that Irinda's father has done that to Hunter..."no wonder he said he hated vampires in that rage when I and Sliver hurt him" he thought o himself wanting nothing more then to go see Hunter and see if he's ok but he also knew that Saber was with him and had probably told him to get some sleep.

Figuring that was the best idea Eloy took Irinada's hand smiling, "I know its not the best family get together but I think we'll all feel better after a good night rest" he spoke the smile never leaving his face. 

Irinada smiled replying, "yes I agree" with that said both Eloy and Irainda went up to their bed chamber ready to have a good night sleep but little dd they know the next morning would be another story...

===========================================================

MYSTERY POV

He watched as they went away...He hated Eloy for taking what was his and h plan's on revenge. Watching Eloy and Irinada walk and told hands it made him growl, "get your hands of my girl" he growled to himself keeping his voice low so no one could hear him. 

Eloy had token something from him and he wanted her back...He also wanted revenge. When Eloy told Irinada he left his drink on the table he decided to act. "i'm coming for you Eloy" he spoke again venom in his voice. He's been trying he hurt/kill Eloy like when he broke a pole when he and Hunter were training but like his father used to say.

"If you want something done right you have to do it yourself" and that's what he planned to do. Acting quickly he jumped down in the great hall and snoop up behind him, "karma is a pain in the ass somethings...Right Eloy".

Eloy looked behind him eye's winded, "y...you!" he spoke in anger but was then knocked out the last thing he heard was him speak, "yes I'm back and stronger then ever!".

===========================================================

Irinada ran as fast as she could to the dinner hall where everyone was, she burst threw the door crying, "Eloy gone...I've looked everywhere...He's missing". Everyone stood up and rushed around to gather a search part, "everyone gather some other Eloy gone missing"...

===========================================================

Thanks For Reading Everyone I Hope It Was Worth The Wait :) Please Comment & Vote For My Book :) I'll Update As Soon As I Can But Please Remember I Am In College And Some Updates May Take While Sorry Bye For Now Everyone :)