Chapter 6 - Planning

Hi Its Good To See You All :) I Know I've Been A long Time But I Did Explain That :) Anyway Here's The Chapter You've All Been Waiting For :D Enjoy Everyone...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Irinada walked with Saber to the living room. Lazarus had asked all of the family to come into the room. Hunter had returned back from visiting his mother and father graves, when he heard about Mandy he was not happy but they had to things were staring to get strange around here.

"So what do you think this is about?" asked Saber bringing Irinada out of her thoughts. Smiling she replied, "I don't know Eloy just told me it was a surprise". Both of the girls giggled while walking down the hall wondering what the boys had in store.

Once Saber and Irinada arrived at the living room they saw everyone was here. They sat down next to their mates as Lazarus begun expelling everything, "everyone we are going to plan a ball that will be held here in a weeks time. This ball is to celebrate Eloy finding his mate and this will also help others get to know there future queen". 

Irinada blushed at that, she was a little nerves thinking about being queen. Not everyone will like her because of what she was. Dark elf's were not that popular because they were seen an a menus and trouble makers. They were long ago but not every elf was like that now.

Eloy hugged his mate tighter to himself sensing her discomfort, he smiled when she hugged into him more. He could guess what she was thinking about and if she needed it he would help her out as best as he could. 

Both of them were brought out of there deep thinking when Mandy came into the room causing Saber to growl with Hunter trying to calm her. Mandy was carrying a forest green book that looked old and dusty. Hearing his daughter growl Lazarus took hold of the book simply saying in a flat voice, "leave at once". 

Mandy bowed nearly running out of the room like the devil was hot on her heals. Lazarus regained his smile when he saw Saber clam down and hug into her mate, looking back at everyone he held the book showing it to them. It was plain, no writing no nothing just a forest green book. 

Silver looked at her daddy asking,"daddy what is that book? there is no writing on it its just an old green book". Dawn smiled at her daughter answering her question, "my little one that is a very important book to all vampires. In that book there are the name of the past Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses"

Silver smiled and so did Saber both asking at the same times, "are your names in it Mama and Papa?".Lazarus and Dawn laughed at there daughters, calming down Lazarus nodded, "yes my dears they are and so will yours as well. Eloy, Silver, Saber, Irinada and Hunter your names will be in this book". 

Hunter's eyes went wide, he looked at Lazarus then at Dawn speaking with shock in his voice, "me?". Dawn smiled sweetly almost motherly to him, "yes young one you're my daughters mate she is our daughter and you are her mate you are a prince to us to all vampires and you have proven yourself worthy of that title". 

Nodding Hunter smiled, he was happy he has proven himself to get that title not just relying on Saber to get it for him.

Lazarus bright him out of thought by giving everyone a task to do for the ball. "OK everyone we are all going to help with planning the ball, Dawn my dear, Saber and Irinada you'll be planning what would be nice to wear for the occasion, Silver your going to help Molly and Joe set the tables, and for us men we'll be planning the decoration. Don't worry about the food Alana said she had that covered". 

With everyone smiling and nodding they went to start the planning of the special day. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WITH DAWN, SABER AND IRINADA

"So my dear what do you think would be nice to wear?" Dawn ask Irinada who thought of something, "how about a mixed between vampire clothing and dark elves clothing? That way they would be in the clothing they like but also they are mixing with my peoples as well so it would be like them coming together".

Saber nodded at her saying, "that's a great idea I love it" as did Dawn she loved the idea. It would be like the 2 people coming together wearing there own and the vampires as well. Yes she liked this idea very much. 

They all agreed on the colours as well, red's and blacks for the vampires and purples and sliver for the dark elves. If they drew the dress out nicely the colours would come together quite well. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SILVER, JOE AND MOLLY

"OK children do you think some flowers would be nice in the middle of the table or one at either end?" Silver jumped up and down clapping "one in the middle filled with roses" Joe shook his head, "no either side one filled with roses and one of lilies". 

Molly looked her son asking, "why lilies Joe?". Joe smiled, "because Eloy said it was Irinada's favourite flower". Silver looked at Joe saying, "no they have to be filled with roses. Those flowers will not work together". 

Before Joe or Molly could reply Alana came in, "they do young one you just have to pick the right colours". Molly smiled getting a lovely idea, "how about this, we'll put a vars in the middle of each table filled with roses and lilies".

Both of the children nodded agreeing to Molly's idea. "Well lets get started"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LAZARUS, ELOY AND HUNTER

Hunter looked out of the window listening to Eloy and Lazarus talk, "Hunter? Are you listening?" being snapped out of his thoughts, "huh oh yer I was listening". Lazarus looked at him asking, "whats wrong son? Whats on your mind?.

Hunter sighed, "I was just thinking that's all, I mean are you not worried. Saber is improving on her emotions but you can also see she still needs more training, and on top of that strange things have been going on around here. Is it really safe to be doing a ball now?".

Eloy and Lazarus nodded their heads in understanding, "I see you point Hunter and do not worry so much, guards will be guarding my mansion. As for the Saber matter I believe she'll be fine, you'll be there to clam her and if necessary Dawn will have one of her shots in her bad". 

Eloy smiled, "well lets get stated on our task". They all nodded there heads and got back to work, however Hunter could not dismiss the feeling on have a Day Ja Vu again but he hoped his gut feeling was wrong. 

But for now he would focus after all the planning for the ball wont plan its self.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks For Reading Everyone I Hope It Was Worth The Wait :) Please Comment & Vote For My Book :) I'll Update As Soon As I Can But Please Remember I Am In College And Some Updates May Take While Sorry Bye For Now Everyone :)