Questions

Mon-El woke up to darkness outside. Where was he? A roof, he gathered, but where? He spotted someone standing on the top of the roof. Who was he?

"Glad you are awake." A voice said. Probably coming from the man on the edge of the roof.

"Who are you?" Mon-El asked, "Why did you take me? Where are we? Wha-"

"You ask too many questions." The voice interrupted. "I am no one of consequence. I took you because I need you for an experiment. And I will not tell you where we are. Now your turn to answer my questions. Why are you here?"

"I am here because my prince sent me here." Mon-El said, still confused.

"Is that true?"

"You are making me question what I know to be true."

"That is my experiment. To see how people answer to questions about their reality."

Mon-El stood, and walked to the man. It was a strange brownish material, kind of like wood, but less woodlike.

"That is cardboard. Don't touch it."

"Why not? It looks fun." Mon-El said tauntingly, hand hovering over the 'cardboard'.

"You won't touch it because I know how to hurt you." The voice said threateningly.

"Don't get feisty." Mon-El said quickly stepping away from the 'cardboard'. "Just having a bit of fun. Why is your experiment so important anyway?"

"Because I want to understand the world better." The voice said, it was clearly annoyed.

"Why don't you live in it?" Mon-El said in his bravest voice, that he could muster. "That sounds like a good way to talk to people. You can also not hide in the dark, and get people to trust you."

"I don't like people." The voice said simply, "They are loud. Aliens are so much better."

"They are people too."

"Soo, what's your point?"

"I'm a person, and you are talking to me."

"Your easy to talk to." The voice said suspicious, "What are you up to?"

"Nothing." Mon-El said putting his hands up in defence, "I'm innocent."

"You don't know how many people I've heard that from." The voice said clearly annoyed thoroughly. "Now back to my experiment. Why do you think that aliens are people?"

"You changed the subject on purpose." Mon-El said accusingly.

"Just answer the dang question!" The voice nearly shouted.

"Fine." Mon-El said, "If you insist. I think that aliens are people becuse-cus-cus.... Why do I think that aliens are people?" This voice was smart! He was making Mon-El question everything. Mon-El needed to trick him, or get him off topic. Kara was probly worried about him, he was suposed to have gone out with her on what she called a 'date'.

"I'm asking the questions here, but that was a nice question." The voice said with a tinge of respect. "I'll give you some time to think."