Bye Bye Bye

Kara landed in Metropolis in front of the Daily Planet, "Get me, Superman." She yelled.

Kal landed in front of her and smiled, "What can I help you with, Supergirl?"

Kara flew at her cousin and slammed him into the building, "I need to kill you." She said wrapping her hands around his neck.

He threw her off of him, "What's wrong?"

"If I don't kill you she will kill him," Kara said vaguely lunging at him again.

"Who will kill who?" Kal said flying into the sky to escape Kara.

Kara didn't speak, all she did was fly up to him grab his cape and throw him into the ground. She then slammed her fist repeatedly into his face making it bloody. She heard a crack and Kal's nose gave way before her fist.

Kal suddenly pushed Kara off of him and clutched his very bloody nose. "I can help you." He said still believing in her.

"You can help me by letting me kill you," Kara said to him throwing herself at him again and her fingers closing around his throat tightly.

"Kara," He whispered, "Don't do this, don't stoop to their level."

"I won't let her kill him," Kara whispered back to him, "I can't lose him too. I'm sorry, Kal."

'I'm doing this tonight

You're probably gonna start a fight

Kara's head whipped around and she saw Jeremiah and Winn just talking in a nearby restaurant, they were talking about her. Kara didn't know how she knew they were talking about her, she just knew. She was confronted by this thought, somehow. Kara felt Kal's neck snap beneath her grip and her attention turned back to him.