Inspection

"What about?" Roy asked.

"Barry found something," Thea replied. Thinking for a moment she suddenly had an idea, "It's possible for him to have found out something about the portal. I'm going to go check. See ya later." Thea gave Roy a kiss before grabbing a jacket and heading out.

****

"Hey, Thea," Felicity said as she entered, "What are you doing here?"

"Ollie texted that Barry had found something and I thought I would come see what it was."

"You'll have to wait just like the rest of us," Evelyn said walking into the Arrow Cave.

"How's training going?" Thea asked.

"Good," Evelyn replied, "I guess."

"Oliver isn't the best teacher," Thea said.

"Not for girls," Evelyn responded.

"He just doesn't get us," Thea said.

Oliver and the rest of the boys walked into the Arrow Cave. Felicity stood up, "Hey," She said folding her arms, "What did you find?"

Barry walked onto the platform. "We've narrowed down the location of the portal to three different places." Barry explained, "The waterfront, the old Queen mansion, and an old abandoned clock tower."

"Barry and I are taking the mansion, Dig and Rene are taking the waterfront, Thea are you willing to help Evelyn at the clock tower?"

"Sure," Thea replied.

"Where is the clock tower?" Evelyn asked.

"It's the one you said you heard something suspicious at." Oliver said, "It's probably the place, but we are checking the other places just in case. Any more questions?"

"Nope," Rene said, "Can we get going?"

"Suit up and move out," Oliver said.

Thea walked over to her old Speedy suit and looked at it. She sighed. Evelyn walked over to her and grabbed her Artemis suit. "You okay?" Evelyn asked.

"Yeah," Thea replied, "I'm just going to text someone real fast."

"Okay," Evelyn said.

Thea pulled out her phone and texted Roy, Ask Mike and Ash where they came out of the portal.

Roy answered two minutes later when Thea was barely finished pulling on her Speedy suit, An old clock tower, but they left when they heard someone inspecting the place.

That would have been Evelyn. Thea texted Roy, She and I are going to inspect the tower again.

Do you need back up? Roy texted her, but Thea didn't notice.

"You ready?" Thea asked Evelyn.

"Yep," Evelyn responded.