Chapter Two

I was mostly silent during the rest of the ride, it was completely unusual for someone to just play strings like that in this type of situation, as men would rush to have someone in their bunk at the end of the night. I was then curious of what he would of said if I had instead told him yes, that I wanted him to have sex with me, would be actually be surprised? I bit my lip as I closed my eyes and just focused on taking breaths, making sure to make it seem like his response didn't bother me, but for so me reason it did. Was it classified as rejection? Without really having to know this man, I could tell he was more on the dominant side and liked to wear the pants in a relationship, if he was in one. 

He probably was, I couldn't see a man being this fine and actually single, it's impossible for me to believe he at least don't have someone on the side. The bus came to a jolting halt and I leaned forward from the braking, I then slammed back against the seat as I realized we had came to a stop only meters from a bridge that was momentarily raised. It slowly lowered as we all strained to see what exactly was happening, finally with the bridge down we started to cross it and I was more than nervous. All the scary movies I watched taught me that bridges collapse faster than a sinkhole, so I was more than terrified as I squeezed my eyes shut and listened closely as we drove over it. My fist were tightly clenched as I took a deep breath, I hated bridges. I hated bridges. I HATED BRIDGES.

"You cool?" He asked suddenly in a light whisper, which I frantically nodded to. 

"Y-Yeah." I muttered hastily, my breath immediately catching in my throat.

We finally passed over the bridge as I released the breath I was holding, feeling a lot more relaxed as I leaned my head forward and focused on my racing heart, willing it to calm down as we were now safe. However, we were far from safe as we came to another hard braking and I realized the trip was over, I was really going into a prison for the next five years and unless I found ways to protect myself, I was in a lot of trouble. I nibbled on my lip as I stared at the large building that blocked the sun from beaming down on the bus, it appeared to be a race track along the front of it and that peaked my attention momentarily until we started exiting the bus. 

The guy stepped out the way for me to walk before him and I immediately took the chance, I followed a smaller guy that was standing before me all the way to the door with the stocky guy behind me. I felt like he was staring at my ass for some reason, and he probably was because everyone stares at my ass. They either wonder why it's so thick and I got feminine hips or they admire the fact my ass is wide and I got feminine hips, and he was probably admiring the fact because they were right at his hip level if he happened to step forward. I reached the front of the bus and stepped down, a fully gowned guard was standing with a clipboard that had a stack of files stuck to it, old fashion prison I speculate.

"Name?"

"Bryson Maroon." I replied, I waited as he flipped a few pages before marking my name... that gotta be a pain in the ass.

The guard used his pen to gesture me forward and I walked forward to the next location, which was through the prison door that was toward the side of the docking station for semi-trucks. I was issued three complete sets of uniforms, and what surprised me was that I was given back two things that belonged to me when I arrived at the courthouse. My jeweled belly button and my solid black tongue ring, I was completely shocked that these were handed back to me until I saw a inmate peak with a pair of snake bites on his lips. 

This prison is definitely different from any regular prison system, which rarely allowed eyeglasses, legal work, and maybe your favorite book if you were lucky... but I at least had my piercings so they won't close. I paused as I quickly rushed to put my tongue piercing in first, knowing that once I get to my assigned cell, I can put it in and it should still (hopefully) be open. I was next given my blankets for my bunk and a slip of paper that reminded me my inmate number, as well as a brochure that informed me about the prison and it's programs. Commissary was open and restocked every Monday, a Pet Program that started only months ago gave inmates the right to request a vet at any time.