Chapter Seven

My stomach growled loudly and I immediately jerked awake as the hunger pains clenched tightly, only making the soreness in my ribs worse. I winced as I slowly sat up and looked around the pitch darkness, Freddie's snoring was so loud but went silent moments later as my stomach clenched again from the lack of food. I huffed as I reached over to the small box that he had gifted me and grabbed a package of trail mix to nibble on, it was small and shouldn't cause too much discomfort. I wasn't able to eat much according to the doctor's orders but I was starving twenty four seven with the small foods I was allowed to nibble on, and Freddie didn't make it any better whenever he would loudly smack on his food, only pissing me off more. I looked beside me as I felt eyes on me and nearly jumped off my bunk as Freddie quietly stood watching me, I squinted to see if his eyes were open before I realized his eyes were looking directly at me.

"Freddie?" I whispered questionably, maybe he's sleep walking. 

"You okay?" He asked barely in a whisper... as if he actually cares. 

"Yeah," I nodded quietly, "got hungry." 

"I'm sorry." He whispered before pulling himself into my bunk suddenly.

I glared at him as he managed to squeeze himself on my bunk with me, he stretched out while taking the position closer to the edge of the bunk while pushing me up against the wall, making me only shake my head in disbelief. I looked over at him while making sure to keep him at least a few inches away from me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He whispered as he realized I didn't want him touching me. 

"I don't even believe you anymore." I whispered back truthfully, watching as his expression changed into what honestly looked like sorrow. "Anytime you touch me, you hurt me."

"Not true." He whispered, reaching up and lightly brushing along my jaw as if to prove a point. "I can make you feel good, if you let me."

"And how you gonna do that?" I asked with sarcasm. "Say a magic spell and all the pain go away?"

He released a tiny snicker and pulled me towards him by my good wrist as the other arm sat in my sling the infirmary had provided for me to use until my arm got better. 

"No, something better than that." He promised. 

It immediately dawned on me the moment he pulled me into his lap as he started gently rubbing his hands up and down my sore back, I shook my head but couldn't bring it in myself to rise from his lap as he reached up with one of his hands and unzipped my jumpsuit I've worn fo the last two days. He zipped it all the way down swiftly before flipping me onto my back and coming to hover over me as he pulled the jumpsuit off me mostly, I looked at him in disbelief as he leaned down and pecked at my neck. A moan slipped past my lips as I tried to fight against him, but it immediately seized when he pressed his soft lips against mine and stole my breath away instantly. His tongue darted along my lips and I parted them for him to dip his tongue inside, I moaned around his tongue as I sucked on it and couldn't fight my own erection as he started to hump against me. I started to grind back, feeling his hard dick pushing back against me as if it was trying to rip through the fabric. I felt terrible because I wanted him so bad, and I shouldn't have wanted him this bad after he's treated me like shit. 

"I want it." I whimpered. 

"I'm gonna give it to you, Barbie." He whispered back while pushing the front of his uniform bottoms. 

I watched as his hard dick flopped out, dripping at the tip and very ready for penetration as Freddie held my legs up and spit into his hand before lining himself up with my hole. I took a heavy breath and pushed out as he slowly pushed forward to enter me, my hole stretched and it was hell as I squeezed my eyes tightly and bit my lip to keep from screaming. I heard Freddie's breath hitch as he bottomed inside me for the first time in a long time, he held still momentarily before moving out slightly before pushing back in slowly. I moaned as his shaft scraped along my insides so nicely, I felt more than full as he bottomed himself inside me again, causing a squeal to exit my lips immediately upon impact.