Chapter Ten

I moaned as I rolled over and felt Freddie's heat as he laid with his arm thrown over my waist to secure me tight to him, I peeked my eye open but immediately shut it at the brightness of the sun gleaming through the barred window. I reached up and lightly brushed my fingertips over his masculine chest as he stretched and rolled his neck while slowly awaking, I wanted to lick all over his body but I decided to wait until the appropriate time. I slowly sat up while listening for any signs of active people in the area, but it was eerily quiet as I blinked a few times to help with the sleepiness while yawning tiredly. 

Freddie had woken me up in the middle of the night, nearly midnight and mounted me for nearly an hour before we both was spent and dosed off to sleep just as fast we had awoke to have sex. To say I was sleepy was an understatement, I was exhausted but I was eager to also start the day because of the exercise I had gotten in the middle of the night from Freddie. He knew when to light a fire in me and he knew the best way to do it as well. 

"Mmmm, what's the plan for today?" I asked him, laying my hand on his chest and lightly brushing my fingertips along his masculine pecs and abs once more. 

"Sex... work on the car... sex... eat... sex... more sex... dinner... then sex again... then sleep." Freddie said with a happy smile on his face. 

"You're stamina is insane." I laughed, swatting his chest as he simply shrugged and retaliated by smacking me on the butt, causing it to jiggle and he immediately noticed. 

I watched as he perked up and swatted my butt again, lightly cupping it and rubbing it as I smirked while staying in a hands and knees position so he could fondle my butt at his own greediness. He licked his bottom lip invitingly as I reached up and ran my hands slowly along his pecs, he was so masculine with his packed abs on display for me because he was entirely nude. I was dressed in nothing but my pair of cotton underwear, as my jumpsuit had been thrown somewhere in the cell last night. I glanced around and pinpointed my jumpsuit to see it was thrown on the sink, causing a tiny laugh to leave me as I teasingly turned around my backside and all it's glory was too Freddie. I heard him groan as his dick jumped at the sight of my clothed butt, he was ready for another round and I was too but I really needed a shower. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I told Freddie with a tiny smile on my face. "You coming?" I said teasingly.

I was getting horny just at the thought of Freddie slamming me against one of the shower walls and taking me for everyone to see, everyone would hear my moaning and would be watching as Freddie shoved his big dick all inside of me and make me nut without a single touch. He had that affect on me, he made me a horny little slut that want to give him head every hour of the day until his big balls were completely empty. 

"Fuck yes." Freddie quickly rose to his feet and grabbed his changing uniform, which were a top and bottom set, as well as his commissary towel. 

I grabbed my orange top and bottom uniform as well to change out of my jumpsuit after the shower, Freddie licked his lips hungrily at me as I bent over to straighten up our mess from last night. As I was bent over, he pushed himself flush against me and I could feel his hard log pushing between my largely swollen globes as he groaned at the thought of pounding me right here, right now. I was more than ready as I reached back and swiftly pulled my underwear out of his way as he lined himself up with me without missing a single beat in time, he pushed forward slowly as I laid my front against the cold table mounted to the wall. 

I took a heavy breath and whined at the burn of him entering my ass, it was painful but it quickly subsided as Freddie started to move, humping me hungrily. I moaned at the feeling of him jabbing my insides as his pace quickened, causing me to only grow louder as the pleasure rocked up and down my spine. I whimpered as I realized I was already nearing close to a climax and we had only just started, I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes tightly while trying to keep myself calm so I wouldn't shoot early. I could hear his breathing growing quicker as his pace only quickened more until he was ruthlessly pounding me and the sound of our skin smacking would soon draw an audience as I didn't hold back myself anymore.