Chapter Six

I nibbled on my bottom lip as I stared at Freddie closely, he was acting so different after he had forced me to accept his gift and I knew it was partially because he was still feeling guilty about the entire thing. However, I wasn't no damn pushover and I always told Freddie how I felt whenever we were younger and dumber. When I told him that I would shoot him, I truly meant it and it would probably be in the foot, the calf, or something similar so there would be no real damage that could affect his ability to be an asshole. I watched him as he moved to the bunk and looked at me as if he was patiently waiting for me to join him there, I sighed but didn't dare argue because I didn't have much energy. I slowly rose from the corner and pulled a piece of the Danish cake apart to put in my mouth as I took a seat on his bunk and crossed my legs underneath me. I looked over at Freddie as he took a seat next to me on the bunk and wrapped his arm around my lower back, as if he was wanting to get as close as he could to me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. 

"We cuddling?" He asked awkwardly, and I couldn't help the bubble of laughter that immediately followed his questioning-answer. 

He pursed his lips as I shook my head at his lack of relationship tactics and simply rested into his side as he leaned back against the white concrete wall that our bunks were beside, and the moment of silence was peaceful. It was a accepted type of peaceful and I started to get that feeling I felt long ago, I felt loved for the first time in a long time. I wasn't sure how long we sat in that position but it eventually became dark outside and Freddie's stomach started to rumble, as mine did as well. I was comfortable and reluctant to move but Freddie finally forced me to as he rose to his feet and stretched his hands to the ceiling, I had to resist smacking his masculine butt as he bent over and stretched his back by reaching to his toes next. I smiled and averted my eyes before pulling myself to my feet as well, teetering slightly but immediately catching myself on the bunks. I grunted at the throbbing headache I hadn't noticed at first, probably too distracted, but now I was definitely feeling the pain in my eye and the soreness in the side of my check. 

It'll never happen again... I hope. 

I sighed as I lifted my head from the soothing chill of the bunk to look at Freddie as he stared at me, his eyes slowly rolling over my body as if he was thinking about me undressed in front of him. I shook my head at his intentions with another tiny smile lingering on my face, I was more than tired but I wanted to eat something because of course my pudgy stomach wouldn't shut up otherwise. I trailed behind Freddie slowly by shuffling my feet because as we got closer to the cell, the pod was loud and meant that it was rec time and would soon turn into dinner time. I didn't want to be around everyone, they would see what happened to me and Freddie would probably have to explain everything, and it wasn't their business. I looked down at the blood smudged on the front of my shirt from my busted lip and paused mid step as I turned and headed back toward my bunk to change. 

"What you doing?" Freddie asked, peeking his head into the cell curiously.

"Changing," I explained while resisting to roll my eyes, "there's blood on my shirt."

"Ight. Hurry up." He said, glancing around before stepping back into the bunk slowly. "Actually, take ya time..." His eyes darkening in lust immediately.

I shook my head before grabbing the orange jumpsuit to replace the orange matching top and bottom that we were assigned, I pulled the shirt over my head carefully to not bump the bruises along my body as Freddie watched closely to my every move. I glanced over to see him shift his dick through his pants as his breath hitched as his eyes lingered along my hips, I smirked as I turned my back to him and made sure to reveal my lower half slowly to tease him. He made a weird noise and I glanced back at him with fake confusion but he simply closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the cell bars.