Chapter 46

This very last chapter is dedicated to all of you readers who may not comment or vote but you have come back and read the story with every new update faithfully. This story wouldn't have so many reads, comments, or votes if it weren't for all of you. Thank you so much for reading my story and sticking with Steph, Jacque, and Cassie as they struggled and moved through life. This (really short and bad) chapter is for all of you. Thank you.

Chapter 46
Cassandra

2017

I don't exactly know what to do in life.

We made it to 2017 at 18. Then we were put back in time to 1985. We fell in love, broke into the music industry, and changed history. Normally that's all a bad thing, but God didn't want it to be so it isn't. We grew up in the wrong century. We had to learn quickly in order to stay alive.

We had children, raised them, and are now watching them fall in love and get married. There's something extremely bittersweet about this experience.

I've lived two lifetimes. I've experienced so much. Things people can only dream of experiencing. I don't know what's next or when God will call me home but I know that I'll enjoy the life he has given me with my sisters, brothers, children, cousins, and husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know. I know.

That was the worst ending EVER. But don't blame me. I didn't know where to end the story. I didn't want to end with Steph because there's so many Steph chapters it's crazy. But I didn't want to end with any of the kids either. It felt weird to me.

But I bet you're all wondering what's going to happen with the kids? Like we know Luke and Lucy have a daughter, but what about Jackson and Chance? Are Algee and Kim dating? What's going on with Wally and Uriah? How come we never hear anymore about Tre, RJ, Ben, Will, Quincy, and Ben or their ladies/love lives?

Wouldn't you all love to find these things out?

Well good thing I'm writing a sequel/spinoff story called The 2 Minute Engagment (T2ME) Link here: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ZuTY03zPnC

It's based on the kids but primarily on one couple specifically. Who is it? Can y'all guess?

I'm going to be doing more NE stories because I like NE and I have more ideas.

So please come back and check my page. Or even if you just want to talk to me you can hit up my private messages. I'm here and reply in a timely (ish) fashion!

Thank you so much for the love I got on this story.

Love,
LilBlackAngel/Life Hays