My Dream

Janvi view...
      Atlast I got my admission in this reputed college in merit except the college and hostel fees.....It doesn't mean I am an extraordinary student but some what I can manage with studies as it is associated with humanity subjects...After all my arrangements ,my parents left to Chennai.
      Soon I ll be going to college within two days,a fresh start .
I am not an independent girl to do what ever I want ,to be frank enough my parents are broad minded people than compared to other people of our community.According to us ,a girl will get married nearly​ 22 or max 24.But due to my ambition to become a psychologist my parents approved to send me here ...I should not forget to say about my brother his name is Charan...He is an software engineer and according to me he  is brother,irrigator,playful idiot ,etc.....There is no family without such characters
    My amma (mom) was very much against to send me here far away  from hometown to study ...She wants me to learn,but not far away from them .. But this was my decision to come here ,because as I told before I am not a independent girl its not because of my family but because of me  I am not pretty girl.I am normal tanned girl and little fat , I even have a mark  in my left side neck,but doesn't mean I have inferiority complex but I was really bought in a confined circle of people and also studied only in girls school and college .So I am feared of strangers and boys.
To clear this and come out of this to face my future bravely .I chose this career and this place. Within two years I should learn to be brave and to face the outer world courageously...
   When I was thinking about this, suddenly my phone rang,I picked up to see my childhood buddy sugan was calling as I took the phone
  Me: hi Suganthi
Suganthi:hi baby,all settled with your hostel
Me: ya Da,I am starting my college from Monday
Suganthi:so tomorrow you are free write then Can we meet tomorrow
Me:ok sugan,what about vijay(her husband)
Suganthi: he is out of city for two days so I  free till tomorrow evening,so we can go shopping and cinema
Me:ok fine,I am waiting
Suganthi:ok baby ,I ll pick u up by 10 in morning
Me :ok babe bye
Suganthi:bye jaanu
She is a very optimistic and brave person and I love her alot,she is the one that calls me janu..
So I have very long fun-filled day ahead tomorrow...With a heavy sigh and I reached my hostel bed and thought about my bed in my home so comfy soft , my room bed cant  even be compared to mine but sleep overwhelmed me ...And I drifted to sleep to see my husband would be means my future husband (strictly choosen by my father because I love him &he had only given me the best in my whole life ,I respect him and his decision) in my dreams.....
    I want to see a man who is somewhat like my dad,and a man who loves me and to be my very first...
   My every first( including all and 😘 kiss too)
    .....
  I hope u like my chapter....Please support and comment me guys)