Mrs .Kohli

The above picture really explains how exactly our hero and heroine feel as days move onnn.....

Janvi's view,
         " I will marry her!" Those words repeated in my mind again and again...
   I turned  to see him... Staring at me...Who is this man ,saved me , helped me and now giving me life ....And only think I know about him is his name....
  " Si.. Sir , you no need to do this ... We ..We can a... ask them  in other way to leave u..Us?" ....
Shit why I am stuttering ...Like this ..I asked him in a requesting way
" This is the only way" he said turning his face away from my direction....
" I respect marriage and I believe in it I don't want to happen to occur li-like this way" I told bending my head
    I can feel fresh tears coming from my eyes by his arrogant voice
   He just heaved a heavy sigh ... " I am ready to marry her .... So what should I do now? " he asked the people surrounding us..
The old man I think he is the head ...
  He spoke with all his fellow men after  a minute or two ...
    Two ladies came near me and holded my hand and took me to the nearby place adjusted my green anarkali top  and my hair ..made me wash my face....I lost my stole which I was wearing..... Then they placed a red colour golden embedded duppatta on my forehead and took me ... out.
Ther I saw the arrogant and handsome hero ... Did I say before that he was wearing a pair of jeans and white shirt... He was not replaced anything much only a safo placed on his head .( The cap like thing the maarvaris wear during marriage shadi).
...
  We stared each other ....We wear taken to the nearby temple and the custom started by the pandit(the man who does oaths and puja  before marriage).
...I don't expect marriage like this ... Without my parents ,relatives and most probably with a man who I doesn't even know much...I am silently sobbing with tears uncontrollably coming from my eyes..
  We wear asked stand and  come around the fire (Agni) for 4 steps with him walking first and me following him and last three me in forward and he following me back. ...
  Each step indicates that we should live a content and happy life...After our seven round ..We were made to sit and as it was a quick marriage we didn't have mangalsutra but instead the pandit gave a holy black thread to tie ...Now I can her my heart beat in my ear .. 
   Vikroon took the thread and came near me ... We Both are literally staring each other ,fresh tears flowing from my eyes ....I can feel his breath I the crook of my left neck .i closed my eyes...With tears on my cheeks .He is  actually bending to tie the knot ... And he successfully did.. The  pandit provided him with sindhoor (vermillion) which he took and placed it in my forehead... Now I am married to the man I don't even spoke before and saw before except in cricket matches. ..Now I am TOTALLY HIS....HI WIFE!!!!

VIKROON'S VIEW,
      Sorry Janvi I don't have any idea other than these.... Traditions may vary only in some places... They rural people cannot understand our situation even if we say what really happened... I
And I missed my phone so I can't even inform Abhishek...

    The way you said you respect marriage madee think of my mother's words when she told  when I was completely lost after my breakup..
" Beta ...the partner we had to spend our remaining life would only be decided by god ,so believe in God ...He will make you get a good and caring partner through marriage... So respect marriage eventhough you don't believe it"
  Those words of my mum replayed in my mind.... I literally saw  a colour of my mum in her..The moment I saw her blank  eyes  when I tied mangalsutra on her neck... Explained really how much she value marriage.

     After  our shadi ...We were made to sit ..And given milk to drink
I soon  spoke with people there and got a phone to inform Abhishek ...
I called him gave information about where exactly I am   .

He came within 45minutes ... I  already told him me and Janvi are safe so only he came ... we are now alone away the people and Janvi is sitting in the pole nearby
   " Sir are okay..., What about that girl?" He asked.

And I explained what happened after all that and now I am here married to her...
" I don't have any choice left other than this" I said in hoarse tune
   " Now I am married ,she is my WIFE..." I continued
"Sir .... Sorry to ask this but ....." She shrugged
" Go on", I said
" Do you rea... Really  mean this mar...marriage?" He choked on his words ...Which made me laugh
Because he is with me for past 6 years and knows that I am a playboy who dates girls for fun and I was serious in my relationship with that pig for 3 years and now I say married to an innocent girl who I met for twice ...
But I am not a guy to cross my limit in any girl other than kissing and this is the first time I took oath infront god and nearly a group of people saying that she is my WIFE AND LIFE....
I nodded
There was a unknown smile in  his face which brightened up with a smirk

I told him to get ready so we can leave.
..I  then went near Janvi she is in sitting position ....stopped her crying but still in a blank and expressionless face .... I raise my hand  as if asking permission ...

Janvi's view,
      I can sense VIKROON sir speaking with Abhishek .... Far away..
  After few minutes I heard footsteps near me I raise my head to see him Vikroon standing near me... He didn't atleast uttered a word after that ...And now he is here...
He slowly raised his hand as if asking permission to dance...
" What are thinking now Janvi ...Now he is more than the unknown star or celebrity.... Now he is your husband ...My LIFE .. stop thinking" I said​ to myself.
  I placed my hand on his ...He holded it tightly .
We got blessings from the villagers and thanked them ....These people are so into their traditions and I know that Vikroon took this decision for my safety and to safeguard my dignity....

When reached near the car and Abhishek opened the  back door smiling at me... Vikroon took the other side and sat near me... Abhishek was driving the car...I only stared outside the passenger window
After some time vikroon's phone vibrated...
" Dont fucking leave those bastards who are involved in this ... Just file the FIR now and take the action immediately without this getting involved in media "  he literally shouted on the phone make me flinch near him ... Soon as if he sensed my fear he calmed his voice and continued " thank you officer for the support and yes she is safe " he said calmly...And hunged the call
We were silent throughout the journey.... I still don't know what really happened how come this man came to save a common girl like me and why I married him..
   I dont know when I slept....
  Soon a   warm hand Shaked me...I  opened my eyes to see  a pair of dark black eyeballs which is really very beautiful... I think I slept laying my head against the window..  
He got down came around opened the door  for me to get down ...He holded my right hand and took me near a house .. That's when I saw a beautiful independent home infront of me ..  Abhishek was already moving forward and unlocked the door ... He saw both us and said
" Welcome Mr and  Mrs Kohli" he said by stressing the word Kohli...

  Oh god !!!! Now i am the wife of world famous cricketer Vikroon Kohli.....

    Guys how was my Marriage chapter .....I hope you liked it .. if so please vote for me ...

   And this chapter is one of my fav too.....😘😘😘😘
     Keep on supporting and help me..