Making Vikroon Jealous!

JANVI pov,
I was standing in the terrace thinking about the incidents that happened before day , Vikroon anger and all those happened afterwards.... when Maa came near me to ask why I am standing alone here and moved me by saying something good will happen for me ......
After she left ... Some minutes later Vikroon cawk up and he let out a huge speech... Where I understood he started having soft corner on me.... You can ask me how I am that sure but the fact is Vikroon Kohli the great cricketer is not a patient being to explain his mistakes or his own self infront of others... But today he really did that to me ... He explained everything how is life is now and what he needs.... When he exclaimed how people avoid him when he ask doubts about his life and no one answers him.... I know they are avoiding because he needs to stay out of cognitive processes as his accident and the continue thinking may start giving troubles to his health....

But that one line... From
him
"I am ready to accept the reality which his memories lost....." Those words brought smile back to my face making my eyes glitter....
He is ready to accept his life as it is .. and I feel like to run and hug him .... Just kiss my worries and wash it with his salaiva.... But then I understood patience is very important....

Ah... How can I forget that " Motti" thing
He really made me feel fat.... Arghhhh
Not even once before he called me like this!!!
Idiot I uttered and went near my bed and sat down....
With more smile I laid down and slept off....

Following day,

" Maa I need to go to my college today ....to get my first copy of degree certificate
..so it'll be useful for me to get a job" I told Maa as I cut the vegetables for aloo masala....
"Why you have to go for job Janvi...!...why?"
Maa asked
"Maa... I need a break Maa... I need to concentrate on something apart Vikroon...m he is continuously on my mind 24/7 and I really really need to divert myself...." I said and she asked.

.
" Are you feeling irritated Janvi?" Maa asked ...
Oh oh.... I made her misunderstand ....
"No... MAA ....what are you speaking?"
..
I touched her shoulder
" Maa... How can I get irritated of Vikroon.. I am irritated of myself... I am trying to be normal as I was before... To make and give him time for himself...." I said and she nodded
", I can understand beta.... You carry on...do what you want..." She smiled and hugged me...I just pattered her shoulder when I heard Vikroon's voice getting more louder....as he called " Maa" ... I think he is calling her as he is walking towards the kitchen....
He came near the kitchen and stood opposite to me ....
"Acha... These women ......" He started when Maa released me...
" Why all these women hug whenever they are happy or sad...." He asked laughing
...
"Find a girl for yourself then you'll realise how you will react when you are happy or sad...." Maa uttered when I watched his reaction closely... His smile vanished a moment and then it hit his face back...
"Maybe she is my angel" he uttered...making me smile.....and his eyes as landed on me
"Ooi moti.... Why are you smiling now... Go ... Get me a cup of coffee as you gave me last Morning...." He said making me smile more....this time playfully
.
He walked off from the kitchen...
Me and Maa laughed a bit and I prepared coffee and took that to his room ...where I found him boxing with that boxing bag... In his red briefs and tracks ...
" Excuse me" I called when he stopped his workout and took the towel asking me to come in... I went to his side table near his bed nad kept the cup and turned when I saw Vikroon standing with his upper body fully naked .... ...
Oh god... How can he ...?
I mean even before I have seen him like this but it is very less....
He always tease me like this but not always ...mainly after he confess his love he started being very gentle as we planned No sex life for some time...
So seeing him like this is not a problem... But how can he be like this infront of the girl..
I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Vikroon speaking
"Like what you see...." Vikroon asked ....making me jerk from my thought
"Nah.... I Mean" oh god Janvi don't stutter
" Sorry ... I mean I am leaving" I said and turned to leave in hurry when my head get collided with the entry door