Janvik's fight

Janvi's view,
            "Can you explain more Mrs Kohli?" He asked gritting his teeth...his cheeks turn red with anger and his eyes are giving me deathly glare...
"Please Vikroon ji don't be angry....?" I did catching his other hand
In a moment he catched my hand and swirled it to my back .. so that my left hand along with his right hand locked behind my back so our front was touching.." Say why the hell you didn't eat a whole day dammmnit"
he shouted...
"Wo ....wo,..I me...mean I prayed God that that.... I would  fast for 6... week on Fridays... " I said looking at his movements of his  Adams Apple as if he is controlling his anger. 
He didn't answer but his hands on
mine tightened more...
"Vi.. Vikroon ji ..it's paining"...I said as lonely tear slipped my cheek...
I gazed him and his eyes changed he quickly released my hand... I started rubbing my hand wrist. 
There is a bruise on my wrist and it's paining...
I was rubbing continuously when Vikroon took my bruised hand in his ..and he gently caressed it .... I was staring at him and he was at me. ..  we shared eye contact and suddenly Vikroon raised my left hand and brought it to his lips and he....he kissed my bruise he gave on ..,my hand . My eyes widened by this activity....

But Vikroon is stern...,he kept his hands now on my waist and pulled me into him as now we stood body,body touching...
"Why were you fasting....?"he asked closing his eyes and patiently...
"I...I... I...was  ...because I prayed that I'll do fasting for you if...if your health is good as you become physically fit the the world cup well..."I said little choking...
"What...the...?"....he left his hands from my waist and started running his fingers through his hair...
He walked pacing here and there and suddenly stopped and looked at me..
"Are you doing this nonsense from long back?"he asked frustrated...
"Ya ,I already finished my fasting  for 5 days only one is remaining...''
"Are you really mad, how can you still believe in this stuff and act like this.."
How dare he say me mad?

"Do  ...do you ever know how much I was worried when you fainted... I was not in my control... But you are casually saying now ,that you are fasting!!"
He smirked giving me angry look...

. "Vikroon ji please don't talk like that ... I believe in God... Even if you are not. And it's my duty to return my debt as what God gave what I asked before..." I said angrily....
"Oh the person should be angry is to be me... But here you are angry... leave ..let me make it clear you are not going to do that again...." he said and cursed something under his breath....
"Yes I am angry... How can you say my belief is mad. Let me make sure . ..
I don't like people who speak about someones beliefs are mad and indifferent.... In that case I hate you for ditching my belief and underestimating God..and be clear I will fast and do my rites perfectly and full-fledged."I said sternly ,his eyes showed something and I didn't wait for Vikroon and turned to leave to the car...
Thank god it was open...  I sat quietly
..
Not even a minute ago he kissed my bruised hand but now he makes me go crazy.....I heard the click sound of the car but I didn't turn to see him. "Wear your seatbelt" he said...
But I didn't make a move to do so... He thinks doing all these he have full rights on me ....

   He warned again but I didn't budge.   
Then I heard shifting sound of the seat and I found Vikroon's hand on the  seatbelt and I turned to see his face parallel to mine..
He slowly pulled the seat belt  and locked it not before stroking his beard with my cheek...

..   

Our ride to home was so calm .... I didn't even care to speak to him...As soon we reached I got down from car and opened the main door and walked as fast as I could and reached  our room .. I took my pants and loose kurthi top and went in to take bath after bath I changed to my night wear and came out to see the room still empty... But my phone rang.. I took my phone it's my partner in crime .. Suganthi...
"Hi Da..."
I said before I finish my room door opened and Vikroon entered with my duppatta still on his shoulder and some  bags in his hand... He came inside and kept it along the  bags which was already on the bed.. which I didn't notice before...oh god I forgot about the shopping bags and he brought everything up...I felt guilty one side and on other side I felt little happy as I made the famous cricketer carry my shopping bags..