ANOTHER WOMAN!

Janvi Point of view:

Do Life really have to treat me this way! or is it just this way I deserve !

" Take Care Janvi" this voice is what echoing my head again and again

"Maa did you also heard him saying 'Janvi' ? I asked for the nth time.

" yes beta .." she said as confused as me....
"What if he recalled his memories" maa asked with a needy smile on her face...
" Then he would have not left for the tour MAA" Vikroon elder sister said as soon as she heard what Maa said..

" oh... yes right?" Maa said disappointed...

I really wish this is a dream. "okay Maa I have some work! I'll leave ..Bhabhi you should eat before going"
" Beta... wait " Maa called when I turned I saw Bhabhi holding her hand and she looked at me nodding her head as if she heard my mindvoice ehich is controlling my emotions.

I came up to my bedroom when my footsteps stopped seeing Vikroon's room... once upon a time it was 'our' room. I walked towards his room
It was just in the flow of moment that I took further steps towards it...
As I came across his room..reality struck hard on me seeing the changes his room was in.
Things change...when your life style change
It was hard still I took steps forward because that was my man's scent that had been spread and filled in that room. Love welcomes me like newly blossomed flower..

I sat I his bed and again glanced 'our' room which is 'his" room now...
My eyes captured all the changes in this room and fell on his closet..
In an urge I moved forward to open his closed when I noticed another alterations breaking my heart .
I know I shouldn't expect him to even not buy new clothes and fill up his closet but still I couldn't mange the overwhelming thought that says
'he is living his own life' doesn't it sound weird that a married woman feel something like this about her husband. life is unexpected journey... I found his favourite jerkin that he always wear during is pre-match as he consider this lucky one. secondly he doesn't share this with anyone .

I had my childish craziness peeping out as I took his jerkin and tried wearing myself. It was not my size though, I am fat. so I locked the room and tried wearing it by removing my kurtha and it perfectly fitted mine. it's truly a bliss to wear your husband's tshirt. life would have been totally different for us by now if things were normal. this wardrobe would also would have been filled with my clothes as well as our baby's clothes would also have been together with his.

thinking about babies makes me blush... reminding another conversation of ours before his tournament.

" Vikroon ji do you love kids?" I asked as we were walking around our lawn watering the plants when we were hearing the kids making noise near our home in the streets asking their parent's permission for cycling but their parents were opposing as it was a busy area during evening as some party is going in the bungalow opposite to ours.

"kids? so soon? Jaan? all you have to do now is focus on your career.. I don't want a name like "a selfish husband" who married a woman in an unexpected situation and made her bear babies when she was studying or working through her career development. he said looking at me and rolling his eyes and smirking his mouth as if kidding his ownself.

" ohhhhh.. what a pathi I have got?" I said as I hit his shoulder playfully as I walked past him when he held my right wrist and quickly moved me towards the wall pushing in the wall. he kept his hands on either side of my shoulders placing them flat in the wall behind.

He moved his fingers placing it on my cheek " To be very frank... I love you so very much.."as he catched my flying fringes and places it behind my hair... " the exact truth is that 'I. am. a. very. very. very. selfish. husband.' " he continues placing his hands on my cheek again.. I raised my eye brows for that when he placed those fingers on my eyebrows and with his thumb he traced my eyebrow line like tracing those line calming those. I felt that totally relaxing and I really loved it as I unconsciously closed my eyes and resting on his other hand which was keeping me in place..