Confused Vikroon..

Janvi's pov,

    "Come on Vikroon ji....? It's nearly..half hour yoja re getting ready....why are you dragging na?" I asked as I was standing down in the living room with my bag and his....
He was getting ready for somewhat a hour or more... Not even formally
Just for his casuals...
My phone started ringing...I picked up it was Bhavna bhabhi ...

"Janvi we all reached home ,where are you and Vikroon" she asked...
Okay as it was Rohan's birthday tomorrow and as it was Saturday tomorrow we all planned to join together in Kohli 's mansion( where Vikroon's Maa is there...) this night for dinner ... Vikroon , Bhavna bhabhi and Vikhash brother all siblings there with family ..  
But for half hour Vikroon is getting ready I don't know what only he is  Doing.....

*****
Two hours before....
After our kiss in the place we first met .... Our day was interuppted by a call and invitation to Rohan's birthday party.....as soon he kept the call he explained the reason behind the call  and  He lifted me....
"Vikroon ji ...." I stuttered....
"Just for you my love...." He said shutting my mouth....
We drived home and he started smiling often as he drived the car.....
After we came home too....we went to room to pack our clothes as Maa invited the before day it's taht is today so we'll be together . .as I was packing my clothes and his...in the bag .. he just sat on the bed and laughed
"Why are laughing...." I asked...and he again laughed .
"Simply... thinking " he said and smirked ......
"Come back your clothes.... I don't know what I have to pack for you ..." I said in a hurry ...
"I gave my all to you Jaan so happy with what you are gonna choose ... because I am just gonna wear it...." He said like a whisper and I turned to see him sitting in the bed with a full of sincere in his eyes....I came out if teh thoughts and
"Vikroon...ji...stop this....and come pack your clothes" I days as I continued packing mine....
"I won't.... If you want me to come now, today with you ....then you pack mine... otherwise leave me..... I'll come tomorrow straight to the party...." He said from back...
Oh god.... He has ways to make me do this....all are expecting him there now and the birthday boy Rohan's he loves his chachu...and now see this man....
"Okay I'll pack yours. ...." I said and he smirked....
"That's my love.... You pack and I'll take the shower...." He said  and came towards me.., he pinched my cheek....
"Do your wife's job properly...?".
He told and he mischievously smirked and took his towel....
"But atleast say what I have to .... I don't have any idea for picking the one you will wear for such situations...."....I huffed. 
"You'll know.... Otherwise pack what you like....I'll wear that....no offence"he spoke as he entered the washroom...after locking himself inside there....I was about to open his cupboard which I didn't do other than keeping his washed clothes inside....when he opened the washroom door..."pack quicklybefire I finish showering.... otherwise I'll change the clothes infront of you.." He said and again smirked....
I gulped the salaiva thinking his words and then hitted my head on the cupboard door for my crazy imagination .....and I packed the one which I love watching him wear....hahaà suspense....

*****
Now;

   "Welcome beta ...." Maa spoke...as she hugged me when we both entered...
Oof....after he  showered and  I packed.... We reached home and he drived.... Abhishek is off duty today also and he'll be there by tomorrow....

"Maa.... I am your first beta....after me only others..." Vikroon spoke childishly.... Pushing us apart and he encircled his two hands around her....
At once I know is it for fun.... But my heart felt seperated ....and isolated a minute ...and I can sense tear in my eyes....I swallowed it and made my legs move after them....so meeting people inside will make me relived.... But a hand holded my wrist.....I turn ued to see it was Vikroon ,who is still hugging Maa... I bent down to see it was only his left hand on my wrist.... I again looked up this time he saw...me ....he was hugging his mother with his other hand right one
I smiled and wriggled my hand from his hold but he tightened it and tugged my hand....and the next moment I was on his shoulder ,my cheek landed on his left shoulder....mean the other shoulder which was free where has his right one is occupied my Maa....he circled his left hand around and waist and whispered ....
"Love you". ....and his lips lands on my left cheek .... It was  a kiss without a sound ....it was for second.....and then holded my waist more tightly...