Is it the same girl!!!

Janvi point of view'
   I got up early next morning and choose a black and pink salwar as today is my dream day to meet Vikroon kohli.... I straightened my hair and applied some makeup and me to Shreya went to college ....It was fully decorated with white and red balloons and I am totally confused whether its annual day or valentine's​ day  party....
  Shreya had planned to spend time with Atharva , so they went somewhere as soon she entered college saying about their decision Ahana and smiley are doing the compairing part in one of our department participation... I am  so afraid to face people and I am fit for only clapping hands so I have no involvement in any activities ...The event starts by 11am and we are expecting Vikroon by 4pm .... You know what he is gonna be with us nearly for two hours  ..
Soon all off stage competitions begins all were running here and there....i can feel my phone vibrating ..I took out to see it was Aarav ....He told me to turnand there I saw him Seeing​  me from far distance ..  we raised our hands... And he informed that he got some work he ll finish it within 15mins and he told we can meet near the veranda near our college....
After 15mins ,I met him near the veranda  and we chatted for what seemed like hours . This bought us even closer.  
   It was nearly three , he got an call from his senior saying he needs his help..." Sorry Janu ,  I have an work I need to go now ...Don't mistake me " he shrugged​
" hey  no, it doesn't matter .. just go" I said
He is the second person to call me janu after Suganthi​.. he was thinking for sometime and ten told me
" Okay, you come with me ..." He said catching my hand make me stand
"Where" I asked
" Actually me and my friend Naina was responsible for the welcoming decorations , just for arranging refreshments for our chief guests...If you want you too can help me" he asked me
  " Yup ,sure I am always vetti ...I can do that "I said
" Vetti ???" He asked questioningly..Yes I forgot he don't know Tamil as me and Shreya will speak with mixture of Tamil and Malayalam
" I mean 'vetti' means the people who are always free from any work is known as vetti in Tamil " I told laughingly
He laughed saying "now you are not vetti'?"
    We started seeing perfection for the decoration which Aarav and Naina had made .. Naina was talking friendly . . Aarav took me near the parking lot saying to check the decorations there as it will be the way the VVIP's  walk to college
    Saying this Aarav and Naina went to check the  bouque distribution and other stuffs..  
  I checked each nook and corner for the perfection ....There was not even  people there , I heard a entry of car on that way a black Audi R8 car giving a mouth hung open entry.... S I continue to do my work.... Turning back I can hear the opening and closing of door ...And footsteps approaching me...
A throat  clearing voice erupted me ...I turn to see a man  in early thirties stood near me
" Madam is this the VVIP d entry for the university" he asked
Before I could answer " Yes sir ,this is and you can drive the car inside for further comfortable way before the entry!" Said Aarav keeping his hand on my shoulder
The man turned and walked toward his car ....The car was awesome  but I can't see the people behind the glass.. when I was thinking about this Aarav took my hairpin making my hair come loose in free style....
" Aarav ...You idiot give my pin" I shouted ...He started running saying " you look beautiful in your hair in free...." 
And I ran after him .. "Stupid"

Vikroon view,
    After that incident I thought of that tamilian ..Name Jaan..Or somewhat.  ...But as days were passing I became busy spending my time with mom and in gym working out...
Mom didn't say anything after my breakup with Anupama...
And now I am in this university as a guest...
   I am always punctual  for everything ....I American to the City university....By 3.50.pm. I was accampanied by Mr.Abhishek Mehra....He is somewhat like my brother who knows how to handle my anger, and all in all....
   We came to the university ....

"Sir, I think we entered in a wrong way" Abhishek shrugged
" Just get down and see if anyone can guide us" I told
"Yes sir" he said and walked tlout if the car.
My car  is Audi and I can see everything from insider ..But no one can see what I am doing inside...
I can see Abhishek talking to someone somewhat ten feet away from car ... But I can't see the that person   as Abhishek was standing in front and blocking my way...
With a fraction of second he moved from my way and turned where I saw that girl ..The same girl who I saved and kissed a month ago....My eyes were literally stunned to see her ..She is . ...Looking at the direction of my  car.... She was wearing some kind of kurti covering till mid hand and duppatta ... She is so adorable in such a common wear. I don't know how but a small smile over my lips ....It was completely taken back when I see a boy near her with his hands over her shoulders....Why the hell that guy had to touch her...How fucking hate he is  ....
I came back to my thoughts when I hear my PA saying that we need to go deep inside to get through the VVIP's way ... "Oh Vikroon .Why are you thinking like this for a girl,whom you don't even know" I said to myself
" Yes , just wait a minute".... I shrugged seeing through my window
I can see that guy taking her hairpin and  running away .Making her hair fall loose..Wow she looks beautiful...And the way her eyes met in the direction of my car ....First time I literally  want to see a girl before  a girl taking advantage or flirting with me....She is different..  .

Please vote comment and  say how I can take this to ....