Stubborn woman...

Janvi's view,
"Open the car door..." I whispered.. he slowly moved turned towards me. ...
And came near me..."come first you eat... then we'll leave..." He said catching my wrist... I removed my hand from him ... "No ... I want to go home..." I turned again .. and I heard his voice...
"No ...I won't until you eat " he said stubbornly.. I am not in the mood to talk to him...so I continued standing there... It took time and ten I turned to walk in the direction of our house...

I didn't mind his wordings and continued walking.... Soon I was in the next Street and I know he didn't follow me...
I have seen him using those words but in this three months... He didn't even used such words to me.....I walking on the street which seemed to be silent .
I turned back randomly to know whether he is following me. But he is not...
I know I acted little bit over because he was angry because I would got hurt but just imagine the words he used in a public place... To his wife...
Wife...??? This word suddenly made me think about my dream I fmdreamed when I didn't see Vikroon for a whole day,the death day of his father...
That dream till haunted me everytime I think Vikroon is my husband...will he speak like that to me.?
..will he say the same... When I say my love for him..??..

I jerked back from my way by a loud barking ...I came back to reality and u see nearly two snarling dogs continuously barking And seeing me like I was their prey...I realised now that I am standing in the street Where our house in situated and it's completely silent.....!!

I was really scared as they looked very ferocious .... I stepped moving from that way and taking right side..but they even invaded even that way ..they started coming closer and me moving back...I was really scared seeing them....
Oh Ganesha ji... Help me god...
I started walking back...I was literally very scared as they were no one to help me...once I even thought to run back as I know Vikroon will save me ...even from death...
...
As I was walking back when I hit myself in a strong wall. .. I turned back and there I see the Greek god standing I didn't even think more I hugged him..."Vikroon. ... Vikroon ji...that ...that"...I did crushing his shirt...and burying my face more into his chest . .
His response take me into suprise...
"Ayi..."he literally shouted and stamped his feet loud against the road...
After a minute or two...he croaked his voice...I quickly released him and turned back to face the dogs... Tis we the road empty... Ah my guess was right... See he really made them run away... I was smiling in my thoughts..when I heard his voice..
"Excuse Me... Madam."
What?? Madam....aish.... I turned to see him... Where his are roaming around the street as if searching​someone...and he saw me..

.." Did you see any girl dressed in orange chudidar walking lonely and talking to herself this way..." He asked...me and again I see his eyes wandering...
Is he joking me...!!! Idiot
"What??"... I asked
"Yes madam... Did you see one woman like that????...." He asked again...
Woah what a acting...
"Why you are searching for her??" I asked taking charge of continuing his act....
"Actually she is my wife... We got into a fight...and my wife is little stubborn woman...so she started pacing towards our home...but now I don't know where she'll be....whether fighting with street dogs!!'" he said sarcastically...
"You....idiot" I shouted and he started laughing.... I started pacing to himself nd he started running...
I ran to catch him...but obviously he is man of physic and sports..we started chasing around the car...locates right behind us...which is his... I dont even know when he parked it here..
"Vikroon ji... Stop there ... " I said running as we bothered at dodging running around the same car...
"Why baby...can't you run??"he asked smirking....
An idea striked it may be old but let me try it...
I quickly called down and catched my ankle.."ah...." I screamed...and in next minute Vikroon kneeled down near me
.."what happened Jaan...." He said started caressing my ankle...
"Say where it is paining...here or her" he asked touching my leg parts...
Oh so sweet I see how much he care for me now in his eyes...
I catched his wrist and removed it from my ankle... And got up ...and walked back... He was completely confused seeing me...
I tongued at him raising my thumb finger and started running the other side of car... As soon the reality hit him that I am tricking him he started following me..
But my fast is nothing to his.. he caught my wrist and pinned me on the wall of car..
" Oii bewi(wife)... Showing your acting skills to me..."He asked as his hand pinched my nose... I pouted and rubbed the nose where he pinched...and I pouted...seeing ny reaction he started laughing we bith laughed till we are lacking for oxygen...
We both are breathing hard I opened my eyes to see Vikroon forehead on mine and him standing in the leaning position as he is taller than me...,his hands on my waist and my hands on his chest..my breathing got up more and by our proximity..I started wriggling which made Vikroon opened his eyes. I feel his eyes say something..we both stared each other where his hand on my waist gripped more making me stand on my toes and see him eyes to eyes ... His smiled faded away and now he is seeing me like I am his prey..
"Vi-vi -Vikroon j..ji" I whispered...
"Shhh....!" I felt his finger on my lips...
"You are one stubborn woman I ever met" he said and his fingers moved to my cheeks..."what are you doing to me ??" He asked and all his words are more than a whisper..
"What I...I am... Do... doing...!!!"I asked back...
"Making me go crazy, thinking of you And making me lo...."he stopped and closed his eyes ..he opened it again and moved closer as his right hand in my waist and left in my cheek..he moved closer and closer...oh god he is going to kiss me...?..am I going to get my first kiss from my husband..??
Really!!!
When he was inch away from my lips .. he moved his head and kissed my left cheek it was not just a touch of lips...,but a hard touch where I even felt his salaiva on my cheek...as his hand on my right cheek forced me to lean more to his lips..."..he didn't finish his assault ...but he didn't finish his previous sentence and I am eager to hear it...
Before I could ask.. he released me and saw me...and quickly turned making me face his back..he raised his hands inside his hair.. which I want to do it .. ."I am sorry. . I won't use those words to you again...,please don't ever try to leave me....." His words sank my heart...I slowly pattered his shoulder .
"Get in the car...." He said and turned.
"Vikroon ji.. wo..." I started.
" Why still you are not convinced or you want to continue our fight so we won't speak for a week.. " he asked casually...
I pouted and turned back ..to move the other side ...as till now we have our cool moment leaning on the parked car otehr side and I hope no one could see us ...
Our drive to home was silent as it took not more than two minutes..
I got down and went to our room...I straight went to restroom to bath...All these time my mind was disturbed my his words and his activity...
Because his kiss and words are making my think more and makes my heart love him more...
I went out after changing my clothes and I didn't see him there.. I went downstairs and still no sign of him .. I went near the main door and I open the door to see Vikroon standing near the door...
"What are you doing here...??come inside..." I said ...
"You come outside.... " He said...
"Why??" I asked but he didn't work instead catched my wrist and dragged me out..
"Where are taking me at this hour??" I asked confused...
"Just follow " he said and made our way to the lawn...
"Vik--Vikroon..." No words came out of my mouth When I see the view in front of me...
"Come babe... Shall we eat Pani Puri...?"he asked...
Ya the view in front of me is the same setup of Panipuri shop and same small boy standing there smiling...
He made stand in front of that and gave me a plate .
"Vikroon what's all this..?"... I asked confused ...
"Ooof...how many questions...eat baby.."...he said.. "you?" I asked ..
" Of course me too..." He said taking the plate for him and ordering the chat... he spoke with that kid...they both were talking about something like they know each other for years... Buy my eyes was fixed on Vikroon and him only...
How can a man be like this??? Did he even know how much I love him now..this second....?...we are eating it as he speaking to the kid and me admiring his features..
After our chat ...the small kid asked me something but I can't understand as I look med back Vikroon..
To which Vikroon said that this boy wants to take a photograph with us...
I nodded And we took a selfie....after that the boy thanked and Vikroon gifted him with some money ...
He turned back to me ,started walking towards our house our room and started talking about that kid on our way to our room...saying he gave money to that kid and he refused first and he even asked about schooling and that kid said that he was doing it as part time ...he felt very proud of that kid ..which is clearly visible in his eyes...he was taking cloths from his wardrobe wheb I moved forward and hugged him from back...
Even I am a girl how can I control my feelings when my love is so sweet....
He was taken back by my sudden hug...aswe stood with no one interupption for two or three minutes... He slightly removed my hand and turned to face me...."thankyou so much Vikroon ji...."I stopped by his finger on my lips...
"Please don't..." He said and hugged me again...this time it was him ...
I leaned more in my home ,his chest....
"I am going to New Zealand in three days ...." He said which made me open my eyes wide....
"For a series of ODI and test series.... I will not be in India for nearly a month..,I can't take you with me as you are in college...and it's your wish to be here or with Maa" he said like a whisper....
Oh god how can I be here without him for a month....
"I will miss you...!;!" I said without thinking....
"I will miss you too..."...
"Call me whenever you are free...!''. I said and heaved a sigh...
"With pleasure..."he said..
After that we slept....