She is my wife!

Vikroon's view',
   Alas .. I did it .!!! It's my victory ,my nation's... Yes yes yes!!!,
As soon I did it I can't keep my urge I rushed inside . My way we're filled with appreciations... And hugs and handshakes.. but how can  I leave Janvi. .She is the main reason I am here .
I need to go and take her in my arms.. I know she is in the VVIP's room .. I rushed her and tugged her to my embrace ..I don't care about people.. around there.
" I did it.. I did it...!!! Thank you Jaan and love you " k said kissed both her cheeks... Wow this girl is making me  mad.. I can see one of my co-player waving behind Janvi and then it striked that I should go for closing ceremony.. I bid bye and left...

I don't know what happened there but I fucking know .. I like Janvi and her character..

*****

Janvi's view,
  " He came ... Hugged.. kissed... And said those words....  And went off...like a mad I am saying  again again ... Shit..." I cursed myself...
   My thoughts was interuppted by the anchor speaking...
The great person Mr. Ravi Shastri. ,Former Indian player accompanied by Mr. Michael Mark ,former Australian player
" It's a great win .. by the team of India ..An unexpected victory .. from India in this Sydney land.. even though the chances are less they did it.. congratulations team India ... And Australia too played well .. so here let the captain of Australia   Mr.Watson  to give the speech.."  handing over of mike...To Watson.
"It was a great match.. we played well though we lost but we had out in many efforts and I hope we did well
. Thank you my players and sponsors.. congratulations Indian team and players mainly Vikroon .. that buddy was on fire.. it was difficult to knock him down .. Congo buddy" Watson  said smiling..
"Thank you Watson "said Mr
Mark
Like a mad I am laughing here..
The whole happenings there in closing ceremony was live on the big white screen  opposite to pavillion for our view infront of  us.. and through that only we are viewing the players in close up..And it'll be te direct telecast coverage for television ..To people who are watching from television.... After the speech of Watson I see Vikroon coming forward and both hugging like long friends and having a little conversation .. it was during that time the medals for Australian team was been distributed.. they had been rewarded with 50million dollars.
  "So next is the winning team ..India . I invite the man of today ... The hero for whole world , the handsome, young ,bachelor and the youngest captain of Indian team "Vikroon Kohli "Said Mr. Shastri
    And there entered my man .. with a huge smile on his face ...He looks so adorable when he smiles
.. when he reached there Mr. Shastri and Vikroon both hugged and then the Mike was given to him and he questioned
"Okay young man.. today day was yours .. you all really made all Indians all over world proud ..And you scored 135.. All are eagerly waiting for your speech.. Vikroon.. your words?" Mark asked

Before he started he cleared his throat and even that sound in Mike made the whole audience roar again.. I hope they did like  him alot and those words are true today India won because of him.. and he is the hero today.. he started speaking

Thank you  ...thank you.. people ... "He said indicating the people who are still shouting and roaring his name..

" I first thank the coaches who supported us more ..
Mr.Khanna and Mr. Clarke  our coaches and Mr.Anish our physiotherapist.., Mrs. Sneha Patel our councillor,and all the sponsors Mr.Patel and members... Thank you Tvs and Pepsi companies for your continuous support..!!!And last but not the least  my team members .. they really played well . They are the main reason for today's victory.. without them it's impossible.. I was unable to attend the semifinals 1&2 .. and these people made way here... Love you all buddies.. and my pillars ... People there behind me my mom,dad and all family members and fans and all prayers of Indians .. love you all keep supporting ..."he said. And again all roared and shouted..
     I think he indirectly says me too ... And I hope that's enough to be as his wife ... I smiled from my thoughts..

   "This explains how we missed you Vikroon in previous matches.. " Mr.Shastri said  indicating the people and fans dancing here and there..
To which Vikroon smiled again..
" What happened Vikroon we all believed you can't participate in finals .. due to your hurt leg.. but today you are the man on fire and 70% responsible for today's victory.." Mr Shastri continued

"Ya it was like a nightmare .. even I thought the same but thank god there was a great woman power behind my strength for standing here ..Thank you Janvi ", he said smiling seeing in the direction of  VVIP block ..
"Janvi?? I know it's personal but I think I need to know  ???Is this girl is your mentor or girlfriend young boy ??" Mr. Mark ,the other commentator asked
   " Actually I think it's time to say .. Shastri Sir introduced me as young, bachelor  a, handsome and as captain..
So now lets take that word bachelor.. this is the right time to introduce the whole world  my hearty  wife "JANVI"...Sitting there and watching me " he exclaimed directing the finger pointing my direction of this VVIP block.."There ...SHE IS MY WIFE.. MRS.JANVI VIKROON KOHLI"
    My eyes widened third shock of the day.. first was the unexpected way of asking wish , second was his kiss and third exclaiming me as his wife...
I totally stunned .. I can feel Akash uncle pointing the finger at me and that's when I see now I am on that big screen with an incredible expression on my face .I  do think know what to do.... He really made me as his wife officially..
" Oh.. the great suspense is now out.. you..You really not kidding right " Mr.Shastri asked ...
To which he nodded no..
"Why Vikroon you made your Marriage a secret ??" He asked
"Actually all happened in a sudden so no one know this except my family and hers..and some family friends.Today is our first month anniversary...She was my support and she was the one who helped me to play today.. " he said
  " So now the young , handsome champ is not more a bachelor as he has a beautiful wife ...So on behalf ICC team we wish you a  Happy married life and first month anniversary Mr.Vikroon Kohli and Mrs
Janvi Kohli..". . Mr . Ravi Shastri said and hugged Vikroon and then Mr.Mark .. soon all other players and sponsors prize distributors hugged and congratulated him..
  "Beta he proved the while world saying you are his wife...And he loves you alot. And now I  love my son Vikroon as a man and proud as an Indian!"shrugged Akash uncle.with proudness in his voice.... which brought back my consciousness from what is happening.. past 10minutes.. to which I nodded and smiled...
     "Oh Mrs Kohli.. happy to see you... Happy married life " I heard a woman speaking behind me I turned to see Married woman ..."I am Yuvan Singh's wife Reshmi... Happy to see you " she said raising her hand...I took her hand  "Thank you... Mrs Singh" I said
" No need of formalities ..Just call me Reshmi and you know my husband and yours are best friends.. actually I know that Vikroon is married as my husband is his best friend but Vikroon took time to say this...But I don't know it's you and that he'll be saying it today..I hope he loves you alot and made you feel how he does through this..." She explained with a glee and hugged me.. she continued .." I was seeing you from the start of game but as I didn't see you before I can't identify you... It's okay.. let's be friends from now on!"
  "Yeah for sure!!!!" And we exchanged numbers and spoke alot
..
This man is complicated!!!!.Now all believe he loves me..I don't know how much it's true
.. but inside I loved it!!!

  ... I hope this chapter is good...
Comments your thoughts as that will be a great support for me... 
   Comment and vote and share....