Ad shoot to Switzerland!

Janvi's pov,.

      " shall we go in a ride..." I asked and he jerked to turn back to face me...
" What??? Are you serious....." He asked as I nodded and went near him and holded his hand...
"Yes... Please..."..."even if not a long drive.... Why won't we go just around the city... Please..." I asked pouting my face and he saw me like I said a bad word...!!!!
  But atlast he nodded and said we can... I just wrapped myself in a scarf as we are going in car...
We locked the door and started the engine of the BMW M3 as we set to leave. 
    I started speaking all stuffs but he looked me as though I saying the stories   from epics like Mahabharat or ramayan...as we drive around city like in lanes and streets...and busy roads too..
  On our way we got struck in traffic and accidentally I saw a big poster on my left of Vikroon from a watch product... I turned​ right to Vikroon and touched his shoulder and pointed him to look at it!!!... But still he had his hard face...

I made him stop near a park (the same park we went when he got his leg injured and the same  a place he enjoyed with kids )..and requested him to get down of the car....as it was dark he did without objection...
    It was not a strict city like south Indian cities of closing parks at time ...so it was open  ...
We went in and sat in a arm desk there...
We sat for what seemed for an hour in that cool breeze and sand smell...
" JANVI ... Please stop this... Your silence is killing me.." I heard Vikroon's stern voice .
"Why?" I asked ...my question made him turn to look into my eyes abruptly..
"Why??.... Did you just ask me why??" He asked knitting his teeth...
"Yes ... I really don't know what you're expecting??" I said
" You are a crazy woman... " He said under his breath thinking I won't hear it...
"Let's leave...!" He uttered and stood up...and started walking ahead...
"It was your decision to reject that proposal...." I shouted for which he stopped suddenly on his tracks and turned back.... "What??" He asked suprised
.I stood up from desk
" It was you who decided 'NO' for the proposal...." I said folding my arms..
" You want me to react to your current situation Na??...then let me say..." I said...
"Vikroon ji did you know how proud Maa,your sister ,brother, Aruna Dhi,and your little champ Rahul  and me..feel whenever we see you in ground..!!! We feel the same way when ever we see  you in posters and advertisements..." I said and walked forward...
"Not everyone​ in this industry ..I mean the Cricketers will get a opportunity to do this job...but you got it..." Now I am standing infront of him...
"I have enough money for even my great grandchildren can live with that.... I don't fucking need this money to live my livelihood."he shouted making me flinch...
    He quickly recovered himself from what happened and he came forward
"Sorry... actually it slipped off my tongue..." He said indicating the word he mentioned before.. he slowly ragged. His hands  through his air...
"See Jaan ... shoot will not only based only on me but her too... she'll be the one doing the female lead for the concepts they had chosen!!!" He said more like a whisper...

"Okay let me ask​ you this question??" He shrugged and continued...
"Do you really feel proud when you see me  with my ex when me with her like hugging, dancing and  having romantic talks..." He asked now folding his hands... Shutting me up...
Does he really know how bad I want to hit his stomach now....to say those words...
"What happened!!!" He said and he slowly released his hand and his hand gripped my shoulders both sides...
"Say Jaan....Dou you want that?" He asked like a whisper as his eyes are in me...on me and into me... making my legs weak...
"N...n...n..no" I whispered and his one  hand moved towards my cheeks...
"Why..?" He again asked like a whisper...
"Be... because..." I choked...
"Because.....?" He questioned...
The cold breeze and silence around the surrounding including his husky voice... Does something to my stomach and all my private parts....
  He gently caressed my cheeks and I closed my eyes to control the ache of my different feeling....!!! 
  " because I kn....know y-you
h-hate her... " I said...
" Is that the only thing you said no....!!"he asked leaning closer as I can feel his breath on my my neck....
I moved back a little when my leg making me slip a bit...which brought me back to senses .... Oh god we  in public
'Vikroon ji......we are in park..." I said I felt him curse something under his breath... And he moved away...
"Shall we leave ?"...he asked ragging his hands through his hair.   And I nodded...
He holded my wrist and took me out of the work and into the car...
Our drive was silent and when I was about to get down ...I thought to wait and say tmwhatd bothering my mind to him.. after him parking his car .., he started walking ignoring me.... I followed towards him....
But he moved faster..
"Vikroon ji" I called him as he turned back before stepping in stairs..
.. "Vikroon ji....don't you want  to hear the answer for your previous question ,y...you asked in park" I asked and he turned completely facing me...
"I don't any of my husband's past to disturb his success pace for the future..I don't want him to fail in his words he promised for others..." I said loudly making him turn.
"I don't want you to be spoken the man who forgot his words and  the agreement​ in which you signed fagt you work as a brand ambassador for an international product!!" I said
And walked across him as he was standing like a statue...
I went back room changed my dress and went down asked him to accompany me with dinner and served him and we ate...
We didn't have any conversation after that...
I went back room and slept as he was in his study room...