Divorce??

Janvi's view,
... As days passed with.... Sometimes fight
..and more of romance our days passed. .
Sometimes I hope to say him his heart to me... Whether he is doing this just as a responsibility or feeling the same way I feel for him...
I am no where compared to him...but still you'll be my life till my last breath...

One cool evening,
"Oof...I had so much more. " I huffed sitting in living room with papers spread all around me...
"Study ... Study . .... " Vikroon said handing over the coffee mug to me and sitting beside me ..I pouted seeing him and smelled my loving flavour coffee..
He gently took the pen from my hand and arranged all the papers and kept it in order aside ...
"Just few more months Jaan.... Then you'll complete your masters ...." Vikroon said
"But these assignments are killing me... I had to take rest... But I have more...and tomorrow is the deadline." I said and laid my head on his shoulder...even I was taken back by my move... I quickly made my move to raise my hand... But I felt Vikroon's hand on my hair pattering ....
"Can I write instead ....? And you take some rest.." Vikroon said and I quickly took my head from shoulder an saw his eyes ....
And bursted laughing...
"What....? ... I am serious .." he exclaimed...
"But I haven't seen you writing before. .!"I said
"Acha .... So you thought I am illiterate...I am not a graduate but I hold a high school certificate ..so it's not only just to do autograph ..I know to write too" he said.
Oh god . Did I piss him off!
"Sorry Vikroon ji.... I didn't ask for fun....please don't.... don't mistake me.... I just..." I shrugged...but suddenly Vikroon started laughing....
"Ooi ....idiot... I just joked don't be serious" Vikroon said and side hugged me....
I was writting a report of multiple personality ....so I had specify it's characteristics and other types etc

Soon it was night... And I totally forgot about the dinner...
"Oops.... How can I forget this?" I scolded my self and went inside the kitchen ..
I saw Vikroon standing wearing apron and frying something in pan...
The smell was really awesome...and I was really surprised to see Vikroon cooking and secondly all wives in the world will be having a wish if making Husband cook and today I saw it..
" What is the famous cricketer doing in kitchen?" I asked crossing my arms under my chest and leaning vin the door. .
"Hahaha.. is your eyes and nose out of order ... Can't you see and smell what I am cooking??" He smirked and u laughed. . I walked towards him...
" Okay ... What are you cooking?" I asked peeping..
" Ok. .. I am doing sweet corn fry now...and planning to do pasta ???"he asked...
Oh god . I don't like sweet corn and pasta .....but now he is cooking and j don't want to order things saying no...
But at the same time I hate pasta... It looks like a tube fixing material ....😉😉 ... What should I say now?..
"Actually...why you are straining....come this side... I'll take care..." I said and moved inbetween him and the stove...
He quickly kept his hand on my shoulder and pushed me aside...
"You go and learn ... I'll make..." He said ...
"But you know....." I shrugged an she scolded me...
"Jaan you go and do your assignment I don't want you be awake all night for this assignment..I can cook...just day you like pasta ? "
He asked ..
Oh god..I thought I came push him aside and cook something other so I don't have to eat that pasta...
Seeing my dilemma clearly ...
"Okay I changed my plan... I'll do noodles. ...now don't keep your face like that and go write...." He said and I giggled...
"How sweet cheeku ?" I said and pulled his right cheek playfully and ran off....
I don't know how my life changed this .....and how u became naughty....
I continued my project work....
Within 30minutes Vikroon called me for dinner.....we both had our dinner... Wow..it's so delicious...
"Vikroon ji....you are multi talented....?...how come you do all. Works related to all fields....you okay cricket.,a great Batsman,a great dancer, I have seen you singing whenever you take shower And now you cook so well!" I said licking my lips in each and every time it touches ...
And during the dinner Vikroon asked why I am not eating corn ?? And I exclaimed my hate towards pasta...he smiled about the comment of me saying...pasta looking like tube fixing....
"Only you can comment pasta like this?!" He said and continued laughing...