Vikroon's pain

...
  Janvi's pov,
     We made our way to the house where we stayed till now... Abhishek dropped me and Vikroon ji...
    He also helped me to take Vikroon to his room upstairs... Because he was very adamant that he'll sleep only there .. we made him lie down and placed the blanket on him.
We both came down...
   " Do you need anything else Mrs. Kohli... " Abhishek asked .
" Nothing  Mr.Abhishek... and please call me just Janvi..." I exclaimed...
He smiled and nodded...
And he went off..
I prepared something mixed of south and north Indian foods... And took it upstairs..
I made sandwich for him and for me .. I cooked Rasam(pepper saute ) a south India side dish with white rice.... but I only took his
  I went up and opened the door
.I see​ him watching movies....
   I directly went inside and placed the tray in front of him... He sighed and saw me
" Sandy..Sandy.sandwich .... " He started talking to himself..
" Are you not gonna eat?"
..Oh
" Ya I have to..."I told him
"Then go bring yours we'll eat together"..
" It's fine I'll have it later!!!"
"Why won't​ you eat with me??" He asked
  It's not like that .....
"Okay" I nodded and went to kitchen bought my food ... And we were having ours together... In the middle of our eating session
"What are you eating?" Vikroon asked curiously
It's a south Indian food. .. we call it as Rasam Rice mixture ... "...
"It's one of our spicy food!" I exclaimed and continued eating...
"Oh... Can I too have a taste of it??" He casually...
Did he mean he wants to taste it...
"Ya of course I'll bring more ... "I said standing..
"Why no need I'll have it from your plate itself" he said and before I. Can speak more..  he took the play from my hands and started eating...
After two and three spoons ...He started humming giving yummy like sounds..
" Woah ... It's really spicy .. and it's really good" he said and continued eating ..
I can't help but laugh...
" What are you looking for ... Here" he said handing me the sandwich " you eat that... I'll continue this!!"
    I took and ate that....
   After our dinner.. I went up to give him milk as he will have a glass of milk before sleep...
  All this I learnt being in his home for past 5 days....
When I handed him his glass...He spoke
" Due to my profession I need to keep my body fit and I avoided spicy food... But you know that was really too good...I became now a fan of....."he stopped searching for word...
"Rasam" I said smiling
"Ah ya .. that rasam..",
"Good night "I said and he just nodded ...I closed  his room door and went to my room downstairs ..
   What ever it may be..  we literally exchanged our foods !! With a unknown smile I went to sleep...

*"**
Janvi's pov,
Midnight...
       "Aaaaarrrggggghhhhhh'!!
       I woke up with a loud voice of someone shouting... First it didn't strike me... Oh shit..... It's Vikroon's​ voice... I got up ran to his room upstairs... I opened the door to see him down lying flat in floor and struggling to overcome the pain by shouting ..
"Vikroon ji???".
I ran towards him and got him through his shoulders to make him get up... he is really struggling hard to overcome ... I just can't see him crying in pain..
"Why you got up from bed???? ...Why ??"
"Aahhhh" .. he struggled
"Okay get up " I said making him get up by his shoulders and made him sit in the corner of bed ..
"Do you need something???..." I asked him handing a glass of water...
He calmed​ down...
"I ... I...." He shrugged
"Say ... Say Vikroon ji" I asked him...
"I...I need to go for... For restroom..."
He said closing his  eyes. .
   Such an idiot.....  Thank god I didn't say aloud
"You could of called me Na..."
I was scared so much that I didn't even notice ... Tears in my eyes...
Then what will my reaction would be when a man , who is mainly my husband is crying in pain...
   But this man ... Even though he is suffering in pain ...Not even a single tear I see from him... I know he is strong..  but didn't think he would be this much..
I wiped my tear ...
" Come I'll help you." .. I whispered...
He turned and staredat me as if I said a bad word...
   "What??" He asked stunned
..
"I'll help you .. come" I told and without any other thought I took his one hand and wrapped around my shoulder and my other hand wrapped around his waist ... I made him stand...  ..And that time I realised he was half-completely overing on me...
  I made small steps and took home near the restroom... When I was going to open the door... "You wait out... I c-can  ma-mannage..." He stuttered....
I feel like laughing by his expression...
..But I didn't take that I to account.....
I opened the door and led him inside.. "I ...." .He started...
But I made him walk.. and we went inside...
  "Let the door be open... I'll be standing out ....After your privacy ... Call my name I will accompany you..." I told him and went outside... I faced the bed side and was waiting for him...
How did I be so careless...I didn't think in this perspective at all ... I can't leave him in this situation..
I promised​ Maa that I'll take care of him ...So I would make sure to get it...
My thoughts were brought back to present ...When Vikroon called me..
"Janvi"...
I went inside... Before I can take step to do anything ...He reached me first and circled his arms around my waist . I am really taken back by his move...and I think I am blushing...
  I made him make the way to bed ... Made him lie down and tugged him  under blanket...
   "I'll sleep in this room till you recover...!!! " I said to which he nodded...
I went downstairs took a blanket and came back to his room ..His room is large and spacious... When I was trying to put the blanket down... "Are you gonna sleep down !!" He asked..
" Yes ...." Only that I am say... He came  to say something but then sighed saying " okay"
     And then we slept .. me down he on bed!!!!

   How was this chapter....Please comment and vote