1 | happy for once

Chapter 1:

(I have no idea what Madara's mother's name is, and his three brother's so they're gonna be oc names, wiki wouldn't provide me anything, even the fandom thing.)

________

I never thought the day would come when I had to actually put effort to get my father to acknowledge me. Kai shite. I thought, still in complete disbelief.

The days when he had once given me his undivided attention, now seemed like a far away dream. Now that I'm a female, he wouldn't so much as glance in my way, no matter what I do. What was up with these double standards? So what if I'm a woman now?

Nothing has changed. I'm still the Madara Uchiha. What does gender have to do with my strength?

''Goo goo ga ga!'' I exclaimed in annoyance, that was also one of the many things I hate about being a baby, I couldn't talk, all I could do was make these weird ugly sounds.

''Ba joo gi ga!'' I exclaimed when I saw my mother walk back inside this room, being in this crib was like prison, with..things that are utterly useless, they expect me to entertain myself with it, but the only thing that's actually fun about it is when I chuck them at random passerby's at the window.

''Did you miss me, Ara-chan?'' She asked when she picked me up and cradled me in her arms.

That's another thing that I hate about being a baby, and why I hate being a female, these damn stupid nicknames, I'm just glad my name continues to stay the same, Madara, if I have had gotten a girly feminish name like Akira or Cherry, I wouldn't have cared about what I wished for anymore, I would quit and kill myself.

''Ba boo.'' I answered, I couldn't understand myself, but neither could she, but then again, I heard that mother's have this ability to sense what a child wants and needs.

''Do you want to go outside and watch our shinobi train?'' She asked me.

My eyes lit up, what I heard was true, they do have that ability!
''Ga goo!''

Right when mother was about to head outside, father stopped her.
''Asuna, where are you taking that...thing?''

''Tajima!''

This was a regular occurrence these past few weeks, my father seemed to hate my very existence. Even though I was staring at him with my wide, round child-like eyes, his gaze continued to be menacing.

Well, okay then old geezer. The feeling is mutual.

'Don't listen to him, Ara, one day, you'll be happy, and you'll marry someone powerful enough to protect you and love you - how does that sound?'' My mother tried to appease me with these words despite knowing that I was supposed to be too young to understand.

Unfortunately I understood it well. Was this supposed to be a joke? Rather than protecting me, that unlucky bastard should know how to protect himself. Who knows when I'd murder him in his sleep.

I wanted to show I didn't want that, that I was disgusted just by having that thought in my head, I wanted to become a shinobi, and just like before, to become the heir to the Uchiha Clan.But...things have changed, and what if..Izuna gets the title instead?

''Ja goo ba bi!'' I exclaimed in anger, just by having that thought, I started to trash around in my mother's arms. ''Boo ja goo.'' I stopped when I saw the shinobi of our clan train.

They all look like ducks.

''Boo sha joo!'' I shouted while starting to throw a fit.

''Ah! Madara! what's wrong!?'' My mother asked in panic.

''Go jii jaa!''

She sighed.
''How about I make you some dango?''

My eyes lit up, but I pretended not to want it.
Dango...I love dango. Just the mere thought of it made me salivate and gulp.

Before mother made any move to enter the house, she stopped and smiled at me. She pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute."

"That child looks more like a mistake." My father said as he passed by.

"Tajima! What's wrong with you?"

"She chucks her toys at everyone that passes by her window, plus practically everyday she heads inside my room with the sole purpose to hide all my underwear in a new place everytime." Father was definitely angry, from the way his fists clenched and how his mouth twitched. 

Serves you right, you geezer.

I snickered at him whilst still in my mother's embrace - at this point, I could feel her chest rumbling from unrestrained laughter.

"Did you notice anything with his..underwear, Madara?" She asked, shaking with laughter, ignoring my fuming father.

"Dwucky!" this was my chance to ruin this old geezer's reputation.

"She's lying!"

"I don't think she is, so tell me-what color, Madara?"

"Stop this at once!"

My eyes glinted with a mischievous light."

"Pink!"

After that all hell broke loose

....in a good way.