13 //

(Omg I'm on a roll this is really short tho Gomenesai!)

-------

We stayed in silence for a moment. Not awkward silence nor heavy atmosphere silence.

But comfortable silence.

If only things were like this forever. Wouldn't it be great to just have to live in the moment rather than worrying about the unknown?

But being the monkey that he was - Hashirama broke the mood. "Hey, you really promise?" He asked suddenly.

"Hn?" I was caught off guard, what was this monkey trying to make me promise?

"That you'd always pick me first?"

Is that the same thing as never leaving him?

"Hn, I suppose..I promise."

Hashirama held his pinky out.
"Then swear with your heart!"

I crossed my arms.
"What are you? Five?" I stated sarcastically.

But just when I analyzed the words in my head I mentally facepalmed, especially when I realized he really was five--and I was five too. "I mean, indeed, I promise." I quickly said as I also interlaced my pinky with his.

Suddenly Hashirama's face brightened and he outstretched his arms.

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. Is he doing some kind of silly antic?

I am in no mood to dive into his...
Hn, disgusting brown thing again.

"Father told me that you should always hug the one you love."

I tensed up---love? Love is a strong word. Once I put some effort into thinking, I sighed in relief. What was I even thinking? Romantic love is surely out of the question.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

He gave me this face--It was far from cute, it looked like he was constipated.

Was he trying to do a puppy face?

I shook my head with a small smile as
I awkwardly also decided to mirror his actions to make up for the thing I said earlier.

It's just a friendly hug I suppose, but---

I hate hugs.

If this was in my other lifetime even if I were to be given a million dangos.

I. Will. Not. Do. It.

But look at me now - is this the effect of trying to change my fate? I thought the consequences ended when my gender changed. I suppose not then.

"Are hugs really necessary to prove one's friendship?" I mumbled out.

Before I knew it he suddenly hugged me, I tensed up, awkwardly wrapping my arms around him.

Why do people like hugs anyways?

"Why? Do you want to be more than a friend Madara?" He raised his eyebrows for a split second.

I huffed. "Well aren't we already brothers?"

I felt Hashirama freeze.
"...Brothers?" He broke the hug and looked down. His feet pointed towards me. "Um, yes, I..knew that."

Then he turned around and started to walk.

"Where are you going?"

He only looked back with a frown.
"Madara you idiot!" Then he ran off.

Me an idiot? Just who is he talking too?

I, Madara Uchiha, is definitely not an idiot.

What's wrong with what I had just said? We really were brother - it was a bond stronger than any other bond wasn't it?

He's a man and I'm a man--

Am I missing something?
I sighed and shook my head.

Odd.

----

Once I headed back to the Uchiha grounds I saw various flyers everywhere. All with one name on it.

Obito.

I groaned and pinched my nose.

Troublesome.

Wanting nothing more than to get some sleep I headed to the main grounds.

Today was just too confusing and stressful.

I don't need stress in this new life.

Before I knew it I was infront of the door to my room.

Bed..sweet bed.

I swung  the door open, my mouth opened in shock when I saw the scene before me.

Dango. Lots and lots of dango, my eyes widened at all the dango.

And then I saw a man in the middle of the room.

"Here is your dango, Madara-hime."

Then I fell to my knees.