30//

Chapter 30:

"Madara, is there someone in your heart?"

This process was repeated and repeated, finally I've had enough. I forced a smile at Hanaki and accepted the tea without any words. When Hanaki left I turned to one of my trusted servants.

"Check what's in the tea."

He bowed and only moments later he came back. "Some sort of drug, Madara-hime."

So he's been trying to drug me? My face darkened, I've been pretending to drink this for mother's sake so that I wouldn't offend her by disregarding the fiance I was picked for, but with this same routine happening every single day it started to get suspicious. "Is there an antidote?

"Not any that I know of, Madara-hime."

I hummed. "What does the drug do?"

"It has some sort of love drug that lets the victim fall for the person's voice she hears last before the victim drinks it."

Despicable.

He looked worried. "What are you planning to do, Madara-hime?"

I smiled. "Fight fire with fire." I rested my cheek on the palm of my hand. 

I bit back a laugh. "Hey you."

"Yes, Madara-hime?"

"Have I ever told you that I'm a great actor?"

______

To see the Uchiha and Senju stand together without fighting in this early of a time, was an amusing thing to watch.

"Madara!"

I turned around and saw the source of all my problems. "Yes, dear?"

"D-Dear?" He turned red. He coughed. "Care to join me for some tea?"

Don't slap him yet. "An honor."

"Madara, is there someone in your heart?"

I made my face red as I looked down, then looking up at him. "Who else would it be except you?"

At that moment I just wanted to slap his grin off his face. Feigning shyness I grabbed a box I ordered to be wrapped for me and handed it to Hanaki.

"For you, I also wrapped it myself."

He looked overjoyed, when he opened the box it was a small piece of chocolate. "You made it?"

I smiled. "I put a lot of my love in it....all the feelings I have for you, it's in there."

I watched him as he took the chocolate from the box and bit it. A wide smile spread across my face.

Fight fire with fire.

I took five more boxes and gave it to him, all this was done with a gentle smile on my face. "I hope you'd enjoy them."

Eliminate the problem.

By the time Hanaki ate the third piece he felt weak and dizzy, although the taste was delicious the aftereffects was like he was eating poison.

"Hanaki, look into my eyes and see how much...I love you."

When he looked up instead of onyx eyes staring at him with eyes full of admiration and love, he didn't expect to see what he had seen.

----Mangekyou.

"Sweet dreams, dear.."