Alternate Ending

Just decided to give an alternate ending for all that likes happy endings HAHAHAHA

The sequel would still continue after the original ending tho :)

Hmm..should I also create an epilogue?

________

He wants to see me.

I clenched the letter in my hands, recognizing the familiar handwriting then my heart clenched.

But did I want to see him?

I stared at the letter in my hands, trying to find out what I should do, I refused to see him at this moment, just what benefits could it bring me? What if--
What if he's with, Mito?

In fact, why is my heart in so much turmoil? Why should it matter if he is with Mito or not? They are engaged, it is not my business. Yet, why do I feel so hurt?

At this moment, I just wanted to go to the dango shop to eat dango, but in the end I decided not to.

What change would happen if I decide to go there or not?

In the end Hashirama would still be in the arms of a woman, and that woman is not me--

Do I like him?

If I didn't why would my heart act this way? Why would my heart ache for him? Sighing, I decided to head out, I may not be heading to the dango shop but I needed a walk to clear my head of these alien thoughts.

The sound of my footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, it was eerily silent, usually it wouldn't be this silent, it was unnerving. Suddenly, my eyes landed on two figures just a little bit far from here, they were still very visible and I could see every single action.

I just couldn't hear the words they were saying.

I decided to inch closer slowly, afraid that I may be caught eavesdropping, perhaps they were the reason why it was so quiet? What were they doing in the courtyard in the first place? I realized I had made a mistake when I accidentally stepped on a branch, I cursed under my breath and turned around, hoping the other party did not notice, unfortunately for me----they did.

"Madara." I flinched when I heard his voice, I think it's been a while since I've heard it, hearing it calmed my heart, and I even felt my face turn a little warm, but I did not want him to see the effect he had on me.

"Yes?" I asked, In my mind I was racking for an excuse to leave. I was avoiding him for a reason.

"I wanted to see you, did I not?" I didn't pay any kind to him instead, my eyes glanced at the person behind him, she had no emotion on her face but she nodded at me with a small smile, seeing that expression I staggered backwards a bit, not expecting it, this time I decided not to find an excuse and decided to just bolt right out. "Madara, please."

I huffed and looked back at the place Mito once was, but she was gone. Magically, leaving no trace. I stared at Hashirama, silently asking him with mt eyes for an explanation but I received none.

Being this close to him made my heart beat accelerate.

I love you Hashirama.

I won't deny that anymore.

"Madara, I love you." He whispered. I looked away, I didn't want to let my heart shatter and become unrepairable, he had a fiance, this was wrong.

"Hashirama, Mito or I?" It was a simple question, all he had to do was say that it was me and my heart would be his.

After a moment of silence, I looked into his eyes, for a moment his face displayed his joy. "Do you really need to ask? In my heart there will only be you."

"What about Mito?" My eyes casted downwards.

"We just broke the engagement, we were about to find you and decided to head to the dango shop since that's where you are usually spotted." He laughed and pinched my nose, on instinct I slapped it away and glared at him. "But you were already here."

"Marry me?" In an instant I had said yes, realizing the words that came out of my mouth without any hesitation I clasped my hands over my mouth in shock. My face instantly turning red.

"I love you Hashirama." I whispered.

"What was it? Can you repeat it?" He was grinning ear to ear, obviously he heard what I said.

"I'm not repeating anything!" I growled out.

He laughed and embraced me in his arms. "I love you too, Madara."

I, Madara Uchiha, had never though it was possible for me to fall in love.

Slowly I embraced him back, covering my red face in his chest.
"....You're an idiot, Hashirama."

Alternate Ending
.Fin.