14 //

(To clear out any misunderstading, yes, this is a HashiMada fanfic, heres the next chapter!)

------

"D-Dango."

I couldn't think straight, the thought of even having this many dango in my room made me want to devour them all at this very moment.

But I didn't want to look like a hungry savage beast in front of this man. I bet that poor man has already seen to many horrible things in his lifetime.

His eyes lit up. "Are you proud of me, Madara-hime?"

I coughed. "Yes." My eyes wandered to all the different colors of dango. "Now leave."

"N-No thank you?"

I grabbed a dango and forced myself not to devour this in less than a second. I bit off a tiny bit.I couldn't control myself.

"Leave."

"B-But what about my tha--"

"The dango is more important at the moment."

He left the room with a sulking face.

I sighed in relief when I was finally all alone.

I hope these dango would last more than an hour.

---

"Ara-chan, you've grown chubbier." My mother said as she eyed me up and down.

My face felt red.
"Mother! I did not!"

I admit, I felt heavier than I was before but surely I haven't grown weight.

She laughed and pinched my cheek.
"Relax, I think the new chubby you is cute."

"D-Does that mean I'm fat!?"

"Aren't the fat children cute?"

I looked down. I had nothing against fat people, but being fat myself--that would be a hindrance to my training.

This is all dango's fault.

If only I didn't eat it all--but if I didn't it would expire.

Hn, there is nothing I love more in the  world than dango.

"Mother, what is it that you are doing?" I asked.

"Oh I'm preparing something for your fiancee."

I froze. "Mother you shouldn't be bothered to do this." I looked up at her. "He's not even worth your time."

"Of course he's worth my time." She patted my head. "Hanaki is going to be your future husband after all."

So that's his name.

"I'm not going to marry him, mother."

"Well whether you like it or not, you still are, it is your father's wish after all."

I frowned. "He doesn't even treat me as if I'm his daughter."

She hugged me. "But I treat you like my daughter don't I? So if not for your father...then for me."

"But mother, that Hanaki is vile and disgusting--he's too low for me!"

"Then who would you rather prefer?"

I stood quiet. I didn't want to marry anyone, even in my past lifetime I had never looked at someone romantically.

And I'm a female now.
I was once a man...so being with another man.

Feels....

I shuddered.

And I hugged my mother back the moment I remembered something.
"Mother, is it true that you need to hug someone you love?"

My mind trailed back to Hashirama.

"Of course, especially if that person is in the deepest part of your heart."

My eyes widened.

Oh.

Well that was already expected. Being brothers meant we have to entrust our backs to each other. And trust comes from the bottom of the heart.