unedited 17//

Chapter 17:

My eyes might've started playing tricks on me...or it might really be him.

But how could I believe my eyes when the very man that hated my entire being was the one...

To save me?

I just wanted confirmation, confirmation that it was really him.

Even if it was..did he save me because he wanted to, or because of obligation?

Probably the latter one.

".......Father?" I managed to choke out.

"Madara." He voiced out. "You're alive."

Was this the same man I knew? Just what happened in these past few days?

He scooped me up in his arms, my eyes then falling to the two dead bodies laying limp on the floor, their blood seen everywhere.

Was this a dream? 

But before I could ask or mutter anything else, my vision turned black.

I've reached my limit.

-------

I woke up, looking out the window it was morning, definitely morning with the sun shining bright and all.

Realizing there was some sort of other weight on my bed my eyes shifted to that corner.

Mother.

I bit my lip and lightly shook her awake.

She first looked at me with groggy eyes then the second after that she looked wide awake as she embraced me in her arms.

"You're alive."

I sighed.
"..Mother I was only gone for three days or so." But then again, that was enough time to kill me.

"Three days?" She looked at me with a look of disbelief. "You were gone for exactly two months."

Two months? No...
It wouldn't even take a week to reach the Senju compound, so there's no way it could've reached two months.

"Madara.." Her eyes started to tear up. "You don't know?"

What?

"There are many types of markings and scars on your back...I'm sure you know, it must've been painful."

....What?

I sat up from the bed and started walking to the nearest mirror.

"Madara! Get back down! Your condition isn't at its best!"

I lifted my shirt up and turned around angling my face to look at the mirror and see my back..since when did that happen?

My eyes widened in shock, then anger started to fill in me. This all happened because of a moment of carelessness....it's all my fault.

But that wouldn't mean I wouldn't kill every single person that was involved in this, I'm sure it was just three days.

Did time somehow speed up for me? Does that meant I kept my eyes wide awake for two months? But then how come I didn't realize when these things were placed on my back?

I felt conflicted.

...Just what happened?

Suddenly my knees buckled and I feel to the floor.

_______

I was put on bedrest for the next few days, I felt my condition getting better but my head was still filled with alot of questions.

I didn't feel any other person's chakra right now aside from mine, that means that no one's guarding my door right now. 

I stood up from my bed and decided to head outside.

The moment I opened my door not even ten steps after getting out from my room, I bunped into father.

We stared at eachother for a moment.

"Father." I called. "You were the one that saved me...right?"

It looked like he opened his mouth to say something but then decided not to, he turned and started to walk away.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

A second after he said that he stopped in his tracks and looked at me one last time.
"Get back in your room, you're not fully recovered yet."