unedited 16//

Chapter 16:

How long has it been? Two days? Three days?

I've lost count.

All I've been doing in my spare time---in all my time rather, was count the number of leaves on the tree.

Which if you want to know, is exactly 80,653 , already including the ones that fell down, but that is not the point.

What I want to know if it is incredibly smart or incredibly stupid to drug a five year old girl....in this day and my age what do they think I could even do?

Can you even imagine a grown man running a way from a little child in fear?

That scene seems quite disturbing.

But if it were to be some other girl in my place...then I guess that drug they're wasting on me would be in vain.

Which in my case.... would be a good thing.

It doesn't matter who suffers as long as I come out alive.

Why should I care about others if they won't even care about me?

I could feel my energy and chakra slowly depleting, through these days I haven't even got a wink of sleep, I refused to even shut my eyes for more than five seconds.

I was this desparate to find a way to escape.

I, Madara Uchiha, still cannot believe that I am in this sort of predicament.

Whatever this drug is...I'm sure there was nothing like this in my past life.

But then again, in my past life I've killed countless people, the faces infront of me also looked familiar but it just blended in with the others that have died by my hand.

Perhaps they died before their inventions came into light.

"It's not good to keep your eyes open...get some sleep." One said with fake pity laced in his voice.

"Or do you want me to gouge your eyes out?" The other asked, a wide smile spread across his face.

Why should it matter to them if I wanted to close my eyes or not.

I wanted to grit my teeth but even my senses at the mouth region went numb.

That drug is dangerous. And it needs to be disposed of.

As seconds passed I grew weaker but the feeling of my senses started to come back...yet the pain was also starting to become unbearable.

Perhaps the numbness was actually helping me?

Then I thought back to when I couldn't even twitch a finger.

....Oh probably not.

I would say that I have slowly started to give up.

But I am Madara Uchiha.
I will bow down to no one.

My vision slowly started to turn black, have I reached my limit? Does this mean that I truly need to go to sleep now?

Before making myself fall into deep sleep I heard screams and bodies slamming to the ground, because of this I forced my eyes to stay open, even for just one more second.

But the one who had the two men grovelling at his feet was the one that I least expected.

My shocked eyes met his.

......Father.