28//

Chapter 28

"Did you hear? The senju escaped from the cells and even dared to harm Madara-hime."

"The senju's are repulsive."

I raised an eyebrow,  I guess that works in my favor , there was no longer a need for me to say that stupid story I made up . Suddenly a familiar person came up to me and knelt on one knee.

My eye twitched. "Stand up."

"Madara-hime." he smiled

I hit his head with my palm.
"Why did you come to me?"

"Hanaki-sama requests your presence Madara-hime."

Suddenly I felt another headache.
"That Hanaki..." Seriously, what was his plans? I sighed. "Well, take me to that fool."

______

Looking at the man in front of me, I felt another awful headache.

He pushed to me a cup that looked like it was filled with tea, holding it up to my nose, I frowned, it smelt strange and yet so familiar.
"What's this?" I asked.

"Just for extra precautions." He smiled. "We wouldn't want you to fall....ill."

I gave him a suspicious look then pushed the cup away - it was the same drug as last time.
"No thanks."

I saw my mother give me a hard look, then I internally groaned remembering all those manner lessons to accept what is given to you. For the sake of my mother I forced a smile. "I mean, it's an honor to drink this." I forced out with gritted teeth as I pretended to drink it, letting the liquid enter my mouth without it sliding past my throat.

Then, Hanaki stood up and bid us goodbye, but before he left he whispered words into my ear.
"Is there anyone in your heart, Madara?"

Even if there was, do you think you'd have a chance?

He straightened himself.
"I see." He smiled at me. "Just wait, Madara..it would be me." His last words were inaudible but I had a feeling it was nothing good.

Once my mother's eyes were no longer on me. I clenched my fists and spit out whatever it was that he gave me in a flowerpot

Nothing good at all.