unedited 7// brown goo

Chapter 7:

When I heard I was supposed to eat lunch with my 'fiancee' today,  Not even an hour after hearing the news, I rushed out of the compound.

In short, I bailed. Just the face of that fiancee was enough to make me vomit. i'll be the better one out of us two and just skip the lunch altogether,

The only one that knew of my departure was Izuna....By accident, but it was a good thing too,  if anyone asks me if he knew where I was, he'd  make an excuse. Since I threatened him to of course.

I'm sure he could come up with something decent.

As of the moment, I'm staring at Hashirama from above the trees, he hasn't noticed my presence yet. I am not a stalker, please do not be mistaken.

When I arrived here, he was already there. so I thought about hiding for awhile to know what he was doing. It turns out he was picking up flowers, an obvious blush evident on his face.

My eye twitched. I have never understood the need to give women flowers, it would just wilt and die in the end, and they all smelled the same to me.

Not wanting to see anymore of that, I jumped down from my hiding place---which ended me up falling on a puddle of....disgusting brown goo.

I have no idea what that thing is...but I'm covered in it. It smells disgusting, I grunted.

Probably some melted tree bark.

Damn nature.

Hearing the sound, Hashirama snapped his head in my direction, realizing it was me his eyes widened but not a moment after that he covered his nose with his hand.

''Madara, you smell like sh-- I mean, um..you smell weird.''

I raised an eyebrow. ''What do I smell like?'' 

''You...... don't want to know, telling you is improper.'' After Hashirama said that, His eyes widened..''Wait did you just...oh no.''he tossed the flowers he picked up to me.  ''Please engulf yourself with that.''

I of course, just stomped on the flowers, confused at his reaction. I looked at him with eyes narrowed.

''Tell me, what do I smell like?''

''It's improper to tell you! Father told me it is rude to insult a woman right at her face!'' He exclaims, for some reason his eyes darted to my side.

Unsure of what he was looking at, I glared at him.
''And do you think I care if it is improper or not? I deserve to know.'' I already knew that I smelled terrible, but I wanted him to gain more confidence in confronting woman.

''It's also embarrassing!''

''Why would it be embarrassing?''

With a red face he looks at me. ''Fine! you want to know why!?''

I merely blinked. ''Yes, that's my main reason for asking after all.''

''B-Because---You landed on my poo!''

''Oh.'' The words hadn't registered in my head yet.

''Oh?! after hearing that, that's your reaction!? Oh!?'' He exclaimed in complete shock and surprise. after that, he fell into heaps of laughter, being unable to stop.

I tilted my head. ''Why? I just landed on your....oh.''

My eyes widened, my mouth agape, I felt like all my senses were shut down at that very moment.

I finally realized.
So the reason why I smelt disgusting..and that brown goo was...

My face turned red.

Seeing my face he just laughed harder.

''Y-You disgusting vermin!'' I shouted out, pulling out a tree root I aimed it at Hashirama as if it were a kunai. ''To do that kind of thing here! have you no shame!?''

He of course, dodged.

But I was going to kill him..

Having to face this kind of humiliation..

Out of all things...to land in..that.

My hair covered my face. I felt like my eyes changed, But I did not care about that at the moment. I felt too humiliated to pay attention to it.

And then I chased after him.

''Y-You're a shinobi!?''

I gave no answer.

000000

-Meanwhile--at the Uchiha clan base.

''Izuna! have you seen your older sister?''Tajima asks his eyes narrowed,

Izuna was about to nod, when he remembered the threat his sister told him...if he were to disclose her location...oh no.

The monster was going to eat his liver, and then eat his stack of candy.

Fighting back the tears he shook his head. ''Nwo, Izuna did not see eldew swistah.''

''Izuna!'' His father gave him a glare.

And it was at that moment, when Izuna realized his father and sister looked exactly the same at that very moment.

''I..I saw eldew sistah.'' Izuna says his head cast down. His eyes widened when he realized what he did.

They were both terrifying.

''Oh where is she?''

''......She's ... in the fwairy kingdom.''

Izuna could not think of anything else at that  moment.

But Tajima did not pester him anymore.

After all,
He now thinks his son has a screw loose in his head.