(18) The Cutest Couple Ever

"Wake up sunshine!"

"Why are you here again Carter?" I mumble into my pillow.

"Your mom has personally made it my assignment to wake you up and bring you to school each morning. It's horrible, I know. Now get up!"

"I'm trying to sleep. In peace." I yawn, throwing a pillow at Carter and burying my face back into another pillow.

"Fine."

Did Carter actually just leave me alone? Did he actually just do that?

Nope.

"CARTER?!" I instantly get out of my bed because I can feel the ice cold water he poured on me dripping down my arms, legs, and neck. "I'm soaking wet!"

"No shit Sherlock. Now get ready and be ready by 7:00." He smirks.

"But it's 6:00 on a Friday!" I roll my eyes.

"Aren't you smart! Now hurry before I drag you onto my bike."

Stupid ugly pig faced bipolar man whore.

I hop into the shower and I feel relieved when the warm water rushes down my back. I grab the towel hanging on the rack right after I finish and open my closet.

I throw on some jeans and a sweatshirt and throw my hair up in a messy bun and grab my Converse.

I have 30 minutes left? Does that mean I can have a real breakfast!?

"Carter!" I yell. I run and tackle him but being the brick wall he is, he doesn't go down. I start playfully punching him in his abs. "Make me breakfast you freak!"

"Oh my god Cassie! Just grab a granola bar or something. Children these days." He grins.

"Dork." I scowl.

"Nerd."

"Pig."

"Freak."

"I love you."

"Love you too."
________________________________

"So. Are you going to Lydia's party todayyyy!" I ask, hopping off his bike and skipping next to him.

I'm already used to all the glares from Alissa's posse and herself and even some other girls I have never seen before.

"Yep." He bluntly replies. "It's supposed to be the 'Party of the Year'." He mocks.

Aw. He's cute when he tries to mock people.

"You won't do anything crazy, right? For me?"

"Anything for you." He smiles.

"I'm going with Tessa and Laila so you don't need to pick me up or anything."

"I kinda figured. You guys have been obsessing over this party the whole week."

"Yeah. You can't be talking Mr. Smartass." I roll my eyes.

________________________________

"Tessa! I don't have anything to wear!" I complain through the phone, looking at my closet.

"Kay. Hang on, I'll be there with Laila in 5."