Through Time and Space

|| Tsunade ||

"I can understand how Sakura ended up in the past, but how exactly are we supposed to send more than three people: two of which don't even possess the byakugou and one who hasn't yet obtained it? Shouldn't you be the one to go with them since you're the only other person with a complete seal? And not to mention that Sarada is still young, what happens if something goes wrong?" Naruto asked, lifting his tone with each breath. I could tell that he was worried, and he had every single reason to be. For about two months, we mourned over her death, burying ourselves sorrow, wallowing in it for as long as the pain lasted. The past month, ever since we figured out the truth behind her sacrifice, had been dedicated to retrieve Sakura. Until now it seemed nearly impossible that we would ever get her back. Even if there was a sliver of hope, I wanted to take the chance.

"It would serve you better not to doubt my ability to protect my own daughter, or her ability to fend for herself. She is a shinobi of the Land of Fire after all," Sasuke bluntly affirmed, tugging at strings of Naruto's personal afflictions.

"That's besides the point. It's not that I think that she isn't capable, but she still-"

"Stop talking about me as if I'm not here! T-That's my mom, the person who held me when I couldn't help but cry, the person who taught me how to hold a kunai, the person who cared for me when I was sick, the person who raised me to be the capable Shinobi I am now. If you doubt me, you're doubting her too. Y-You understand don't you Lord Seventh, you lost your parents before you even had the chance to meet them. If there was even sliver of hope you could see them one last time, or save them, you would, wouldn't you?" Sarada halted Naruto's hesitation, watching him avoid her deepening stare. His unwavering silence flooded the room like a tsunami.

"I would..." Naruto looked down at his cluttered desk, admitting defeat to her. Sarada retreated her leer, accepting his response "But it still doesn't answer my previous questions."

"The Byakugou itself is based off the Uzumaki seals, we don't necessarily need it to get Sakura home," I vaguely explain, making sure I had the attention of the whole room. "I spent the past few nights studying each scroll the Senju had, looking over every detail and every bit of information and scroll they had that connected to Uzumaki Clan. And it seems I may have found exactly what we need," I watched as the four of them leaned in closer in anticipation. To ease their anxiety, I pulled out two scrolls, carelessly clearing off Naruto's desk with my forearm to display the scroll. "This is a biography about Mito Senju, as you know she was a member of the Uzumaki. It was written by someone close to her. If you read carefully it goes into detail about her seal, explaining how it originated from her mother's jutsu. It wasn't clear about what that jutsu was, only that it was linked to time and space. It just so happens that the Byakugou was also shared it's healing aspects."

"Time and space? So, would it be similar to the one Obito used?" Sasuke questioned, narrowing his eyebrows.

"Not quite, but similar." I affirmed, causing him even more confusion than before.

"So how does that help us get Sakura back?" Karin inquired. "We would still need to know the technique, wouldn't we?"

"Exactly, and that's where the second scroll comes in handy," I unraveled its contents in midair: Naruto leaning forward in his chair to read the fading ink, Sasuke almost ready to snatch it form my hands to read it for himself, Karin holding her hands close to her chest with a glint of hope in her eyes, and Sarada sitting down waiting for me to say that 'we were getting her mom back'. "According to this, the jutsu is a simple as creating an opening, or rip in the space-time continuum. You need two people of Uzumaki blood, that will be Naruto and I, to create a circle made out of a small amount of our blood. You three will have to sit directly inside, once we begin, you must stay still. It will take a large amount of power. So, Naruto and I will have to combine our chakra by linking it to the circle. This will open the rip, from there on out, it's up to you."