Chapter 4

I woke up and tried to get up but I couldn't. I looked behind me and saw Jason.
When I fell asleep he was facing the other way, but now he had his arm wrapped around me and was holding me against him.
"Jason." I said, trying to squirm out of his hold
He groaned and opened his eyes.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, little one." He groaned.
I stopped, realizing the position we were in.
He lifted his arm and I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

"You good now?" He asked.
"I had to pee." I giggled.
"What time is it?" He asked.
"10:20." I said, looking at my phone.
"Fuck." He jumped up and looked around the room. "We're leaving at 11:30. Alaska is a long flight away."
"Um. Flight?" I asked.
"Yeah. Flight. In a plane." He said, looking at me like I was stupid.
"Oh." I whispered, brushing past him and out of my room.
I slammed my door behind me and went downstairs, walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning Cira. So you're coming home with us?" Alpha Jones asked.
"Good morning. And yeah. It seems that way." I said quietly.
"Well Alaska is a lot colder than Florida this time of the year. December is always the coldest. I hope you have warm clothes." He said. "So what's wrong?"
I shrugged and looked at the floor.
"Is it Jason?" He asked.
I slowly nodded and looked at him.
"He acknowledges I'm his mate. But then he acts like he doesn't really care." I mumbled.
"Jason has been through a lot in his life Cira. It'll take time but he'll warm up to you." He assured me.
I smiled softly and nodded.
"Thank you." I said, going back upstairs and into my room.

I sat on my bed and looked around at my room for probably the last time. We were leaving in 15 minutes.
I had said goodbye to Addy, my mom, my dad, and Pierce.
I don't think anyone else will care that I'm gone.
I picked up all of my bags and shuffled down the stairs with them.
I dropped them in front of the door and looked around.
I'm going to miss this house.
The pack? Not so much.
But this house is where I've grown up. But I guess everyone's gotta leave eventually.
I opened the door and picked my stuff up, taking it all down to where Jason was standing.
"Here." He took my bags and put them in the back of a black SUV.
"Lets go." He said.
I climbed into the front seat and waved goodbye to my parents.

I stared out the window of the car as he drove further away from my home. I leaned my head against the window, closing my eyes.

Jason's POV
I pulled into the airport and looked at Cira. She was asleep.
She was so small, but it suited her.
She's perfect. Her eyes are a deep blue, her hair is long and thick, her voice is angelic and her smile is mesmerizing.
But I can't tell her that.
She's my mate, I need her more than anything. But loving her will give people something to use against me, to use against our pack.
Our Luna, my sister, was killed in attempt to weaken our pack.
My parents are gone. So it's just me now.
And if anyone knows that Cira is something they can take from me to hurt me, they will.
I have to protect her somehow.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ryan blew his horn, parking next to me.
I got out and looked at him.
"The place we rented the cars from will come pick them up so leave the keys inside." He said. I nodded and opened the trunk.
The pilot came out of the plane and offered his assistance.
He took my bags and I carried Cira's, not wanting another man near her stuff.
After I got everything on the plane I went back out and opened her door. I unbuckled her and gently picked her up, carrying her onto the plane.
I laid her down on the couch and let her head lay in my lap.
I looked at her and smiled softly.
She's everything I could've ever hoped for.
-----------------------------------------
Hey Guys!
The Picture Up Top Is Ryan :)
Sorry For The Short Chapter :\
My Boyfriend Insisted On Taking Me Ocean City For My Birthday, We're In The Car Right Now But It's Almost My Turn To Drive So I Ended The Chapter Here, That Way You Won't Have To Wait Any Longer For A New Chapter.
I Hope You Guys Enjoyed It!
We Got A Look At Jason's Life!
Will He Ever Let Cira In?
I Guess You Guys Will Have To Keep Reading ;)
I'm Updating One More Time Today Because I Posted The First Chapter Of This Book Yesterday And There's Already 134 Reads And That May Not Seem Like A Big Number But To Me It Is And I'm So Happy!
I Love You All!
Until Next Time,
"It's Okay To Be A Glowstick, Because Sometimes We Have To Break Before We Can Shine."
-Allenah<3