Chapter 21

We woke up the next morning and finished painting, this time it all stayed on the walls.
"I'm going to go ahead and start setting everything up in the other room," Ryan said as we put the paint away, "will you go get pizza for lunch?"
I nodded and went back into our room. I slipped on a different pair of sweatpants and one of Ryan's sweatshirts.
"Be safe," he said before kissing my forehead.
"I love you," I smiled.
"I love you too," he said as I walked down the stairs.
I grabbed the car keys off of the table and went outside.

I had almost gotten to the pizza place when a black car behind me blew their horn.
I glanced in the mirror and ignored them, trying to focus on getting to the pizza place as quickly as I could.
They blew their horn again, but I continued to ignore them.
"What the hell," I yelled as they pulled into the left lane and sped up so they were next to me.
They rolled their window down and before I had a chance to look over there was a loud crashing noise.
I slammed on my breaks as a red car slammed head first into the black one.
I watched in horror as they slowly came to a stop before jumping out of my car and running over.
I opened the door to the red car and gasped.
"Kent," I mumbled as I helped him get out of the car.
"I'm okay," he whispered even though he obviously isn't okay.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Ryan's number.
"Ryan," I cried when he picked up, "please. You have to help Kent."
"What's wrong," he asked.
"There was a car and then Kent and Kent hit the other car and now Kent isn't okay," I sobbed as Kent leaned against his car.
"What about the other people," he asked as I heard doors open and shut in the background.
"I don't know," I cried, "I don't know."
"Alright Cira," he said, "I'm on my way."
"Stay,"I pointed at Kent.
He nodded and I wiped the tears from my eyes and slowly went to the other car.
I looked inside of the window and saw two men, both were unconscious.
I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge.
"God damnit," I muttered as I continued to pull on the door.
"Cira," Kent said, "come back over here."
"I have to help them," I said as I gave the door one last pull.
The door flung open and I looked at the two guys.
"Cira," Kent said again, "they were trying to kill you. Get back over here."
"It was just road rage," I muttered, but still listened and left them there.
It wasn't long until Ryan showed up.
He jumped out of the truck and ran over to me.
"What the fuck happened," he asked as he looked over me, making sure the baby and I were okay."
"I'm fine," I said quietly, "it's Kent. The guy was in the wrong lane and him and Kent collided."
"No," Kent growled, "I sped up and hit them because they were in the wrong lane."
"You would have been safe if you would've just moved onto the side of the road," I yelled.
"But you wouldn't have been," he tried to yell back but began coughing, "they were pointing a gun at you."
Everything seemed to go silent as I just stared at Kent.
"So you risked your life," I whispered, "to save mine?"
"Of course," he said quietly, "you're our Luna, we all need you."
I just stared at him as Ryan walked over to the other car.
After a few minutes he growled and came back over.
"Cira," Ryan held up a gun, "this is what the guy in the passenger seat was holding. You could've died."
"Well I didn't," I glanced over at Kent, "but Kent might if we don't get him help."
Ryan looked at him and nodded.
"Let's get him help then."

Ryan called a few of the warriors to come get the guys and take care of them.
The driver died but the passenger didn't, so Ryan is having him put in the cells so he can be questioned later.
We rushed Kent to the hospital and the doctors took him to the back.
"He'll be okay," Ryan smiled sadly, trying to be positive about this situation.
I nodded and we sat down in the waiting room.

Ryan's POV
We both woke up the next morning and finished all of the painting, this time it all stayed on the walls.
"I'm going to go ahead and start setting everything up in the other room," I said as we put the paint away, "will you go get pizza for lunch?"
Cira nodded and went back into our room.
She came back a few minutes later with a pair of her sweatpants on and one of my sweatshirts.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.
"Be safe," I said before kissing her forehead.
"I love you," She smiled up at me.
"I love you too," I said as she walked down the stairs.
I waited until I heard the front door shut before running downstairs and into the living room.
I moved the blankets off of the box I had in the corner and carried it upstairs.
I sat it in the room and opened it up, smiling at the big picture in the silver frame.
When we found out she was having twins I took her to a professional photographer and got pictures. She insisted I be in the pictures with her so I did.
This one was her favorite, so I framed it.
My hand is painted blue and hers is painted pink, we laid them on her stomach and made a heart with our hands.
This picture was more off guard because instead of looking at the camera, I had looked down at her and she looked back up at me.
She adored this picture because she said you can see the love in our eyes as we look at each other.
I got it blown up and framed so I can hang it in the babies room. I just hope she'll love it as much as I do.
As I was putting the nails in the wall my phone rang.
"Ryan," Cira cried as soon as I accepted the call, "please. You have to help Kent."
"What's wrong," I asked as I put everything on the floor.
"There was a car and then Kent and Kent hit the other car and now Kent isn't okay," she sobbed.
"What about the other people," I asked as I ran out of the baby room and into our room to put on my shoes.
"I don't know," I cried, "I don't know."
"Alright Cira," I said as I ran out to the truck, "I'm on my way."
I drove as fast as I could, arriving to where Cira was in only a few minutes.
I jumped out of the truck and immediately ran over to Cira.
"What the fuck happened," I asked as i looked over her, making sure the her and the baby were okay.
"I'm fine," she said quietly, "it's Kent. The guy was in the wrong lane and him and Kent collided."
"No," Kent growled, "I sped up and hit them because they were in the wrong lane."
"You would have been safe if you would've just moved onto the side of the road," Cira yelled.
"But you wouldn't have been," he tried to yell back but began coughing, "they were pointing a gun at you."
Everything seemed to go silent as Cira just stared at Kent.
"So you risked your life," Cira whispered, "to save mine?"
"Of course," Kent said quietly, "you're our Luna, we all need you."
Cira continued to stare at Kent as I walked over to the car.
I opened the drivers door and felt for a pulse but there wasn't one.
I went around to the passenger side and felt his pulse, growling lowly.
He's still alive, but he won't be once I found out why he tried to kill my mate.
I grabbed the gun that was on his lap before walking back over to Cira and Kent.
"Cira," I held up the gun, "this is what the guy in the passenger seat was holding. You could've died."
"Well I didn't," she glanced over at Kent, "but Kent might if we don't get him help."
I looked over at him and nodded.
"Let's get him help then."
I called a few warriors and they said they'd take care of the two rogues. The dead one is to be taken and dumped off of our land while the one who's alive is to be locked in the cells until I have a chance to talk to him.
After the doctors took Kent back Cira looked up at me with tears in her eyes.
"He's gonna be okay," I offered her a sad smile.
She nodded and we sat down in the waiting room.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hello!
I'm Still Alive!
I'm So So Sorry I've Been Taking Forever To Update!!
Things Have Been Crazy!
I Love You All And Thank You For Sticking With Me Even Though I've Done A Terrible Job Of Updating On Here Recently!
Until Next Time,
"Always remember that you were art long before he came to admire you and you'll continue to be art long after he's gone.
A masterpiece is still a masterpiece even when the lights are off and the room is empty."
-Allenah<3