Chapter 11

1 Week Later
Jason's POV
I finished packing our bags and took them out to the car, letting Cira sleep in.

"What the hell." I muttered, looking at the truck.
The door was opened and the glass was shattered.
I slowly walked over and looked in.
No one.
I put our bags in the backseat and went to get Cira so we could leave before whatever got into my truck got into the house.
I ran back over to the house and went upstairs.
"Cira. We need to go, Love. Something got int-"
I stopped at the doorway, looking inside our room.
"Jason." She whimpered as tears ran down her face.
"Oh look! My son decided to show up." Sean said, smiling at me like he didn't have a knife to my mates throat.
"Let go of her." I growled.
"This can end in two ways." He said, looking down at Cira. "One. You let me walk away. She goes with and lives, for now. Two. You take one step closer and I'll kill her just like I did Hadley."
Cira. I sent through our link.
Jason. She whimpered.
I love you Cira. I'll find you. I said before looking back at Sean.
"Just fuck off Sean. I knew you'd do this anyways." I shrugged, trying to hide the pain in my eyes. "That's why I didn't get too attached."
"Good choice." He smiled as I stepped out of the doorway.

I watched as he walked past me and down the stairs.
Once he was out of side I grabbed my phone and dialed Ryan's number.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Ryan." I said, the tears finally falling. "He has her. He took her and I couldn't do anything about it."
"What do you mean?" He asked as something slammed in the background.
"Sean. He has Cira." I whispered.

•Cira's POV•
I groaned as I was shook awake, opening my eyes.
"Good morning Cira."
I screamed and tried to run, but he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me back and pulling a knife out.
"Sean." I said as held the knife to my throat.
"You're coming with me." He growled.
"Jason will kill you." I growled back.
"Not if your life is at risk." He chuckled. "And here he comes."
"Cira. We need to go, Love. Something got int-"
He stopped in the doorway, looking at me.
"Jason." I whimpered as tears ran down my face.
"Oh look! My son decided to show up." Sean said, tightening his grip on me.
"Let go of her." Jason growled.
"This can end in two ways." Sean said, looking down at me. "One. You let me walk away. She goes with and lives, for now. Two. You take one step closer and I'll kill her just like I did Hadley."
Cira. He sent through our link.
Jason. I whimpered.
I love you Cira. I'll find you. He said before looking back at Sean.
"Just fuck off Sean. I knew you'd do this anyways." He shrugged, but I could see him trying to hide the pain in his eyes. "That's why I didn't get too attached."
"Good choice." He said as Jason stepped out of the way.
He dragged me downstairs and outside before going to the woods.
"Goodnight Cira." He said as I felt a sharp pain in my head.

I woke up and my head was pounding. I looked around the room I was in and remembered what had happened.
Jason. I tried our mindlink. I was blocked from his mind.
Jason. I said again, trying to push through.
Jason please.
Cira! His voice popped in my head.
I'm scared
I know, Love. I'll find you. don't worry.
I Love You. I said before blocking him out as I heard footsteps outside of my door.
The door swung open and a guy walked in, grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the room.
I stayed quiet and tried to avoid looking at him.

We got to a door and he opened it, pushing me in.
I fell to the ground and he slammed the door.
It was a small room. There was a blanket in the corner and a little room with a toilet.
"Knock knock." Sean said, opening the door. "I need some answers little runt. And you'll give them to me."
"Fuck off." I growled.
"That's no way to talk to your father in law." He said, shaking his head as he grabbed my arm.
He forced me up and took me out of the room.
I was taken down many halls until we got to the one that reeked of blood.
"So we'll have to do this the hard way." He said, opening the door to one of the rooms.
He strapped me down to the chair in the middle of the room and walked to a table filled with knives and different torture things.
"First." He said, picking up a knife and walking over. "What's border patrol like? Is it the same system constantly? Do they switch it up?"
I just stared at him, refusing to say a word.
"Well. This is your fault." He shrugged, putting the knife on my arm.
The burning sensation that shot through my arm as he cut through my skin made it obvious it was covered in silver.
I bit my tongue and looked away as tears gathered in my eyes.
I can't let him know it hurts, it'll only make him feel like he has won.
"Nothing?" He asked, going back to the table. "Okay. Well what about this." He walked over with a needle. "How strong is your pack?"
I continued to stare at him as he watched me.
"Go to hell." I growled.
He brought the needle down and plunged it into my arm, sending silver through my veins.
"Not enough to kill you." He said. "Just enough to make your wolf go away for a little bit."
My arms were on fire but I don't think he's done yet.
"What about the safe house? Every pack has a hidden one. Where's yours?" He asked, holding a gun in front of me.
I just shook my head and smiled.
"Do what you want to me." I said. "But I won't give up anything."
"Well then. You asked for it." He said, pointing the gun at my leg
I screamed as he pulled the trigger, the bullet piercing through my leg.
I couldn't concentrate on keeping the barrier up between Jason and I anymore as tears fell down my face.
"I think you've had enough for today." He chuckled, grabbing my arm and taking me back to the small room.
Jason It hurts. I said before I let the pain consume me.
-----------------------------------------
Things Got Real Bad Real Quick!
Poor Cira And Jason :(
But Maybe He'll Save Her In Time, Or Maybe He Won't.
I Guess You'll Have To Keep Reading ;)
I Love You All!
Until Next Time,
"Strength Grows In The Moments When You Think You Can't Go On, But You Keep Going Anyways."
-Allenah<3