Chapter 23

1 Month Later
I was sitting in my room when my phone started to ring.
I reached over and grabbed it, smiling when I saw pierces name on the screen.
"Cira," he yelled as soon as I answered, "I miss you!"
His face was super close to the screen, probably hiding everyone behind him.
"I miss you too," I giggled, "and everyone else too!"
He groaned and backed up so I could see the others.
Addy and her mate were there along with my parents.
"How's everyone doing," my dad asked.
"We're doing great," I smiled.
"How's my niece and nephew," pierce yelled.
"Pierce," I shook my head, "I can hear you just fine there's no need to yell." I laughed as he sighed and nodded, "now the babies are fine, there getting so big. I look like I swallowed four whole watermelons though."
My mom started laughing as Pierce shook his head.
He said, "it can't be that bad."
I raised my eyebrows and pointed the camera to my stomach.
"Oh," he nodded, "well you still look amazing."
I laughed and shook my head.
"Thanks Pierce."

When I got off the phone with everyone I went downstairs to the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for my cheese sticks.
Ryan had to go do alpha stuff and I'm supposed to be on bed rest so I was told to stay here.
Kent is slowly getting better, but at least he's still alive. I go see him everyday and all he does is complain about how boring the hospital is.
I grabbed a cheese stick and went back up to our room, sitting down on the bed.
It wasn't too long before my phone started going off again.
"Hello," I answered.
"Cira," Ryan said, "baby I need you to quickly go to the basement."
"Why," I asked.
"Baby please just go quickly. I'll explain when I know you're safe."
"Okay," I quickly went down the first set of stairs and walked down the halls to the basement door, "I'm going down to the bas-"
Before I had a chance to finish my sentence I heard a loud bang.
"Cira," Ryan said, "what's wrong?"
"I heard something," I said quietly.
"Just go Cira," he all but yelled, "into the basement, quickly."
"Okay," I whispered.
I flung the basement door open and went down them as quick as I could.
I heard voices behind when I reached the bottle of the stairs. I quickly glanced behind me and gasped.
"Ryan who are they," I whispered as I hid behind the wall.
"Wait. Who?"
"Cira," one the guys that was standing at the of the stairs yelled, "Alpha Ryan sent us to get you."
"Ryan," I whispered, "who'd you send to get me?"
"No one," he growled, "keep going Cira. Follow the hall until you get to a tall black shelf."
I did as he said, not stopping until I got to the shelf.
"Okay," I whispered, "What now?"
"Carefully pull the shelf out. I'm on my way Cira."
I pulled the shelf out, wincing as it scraped against the floor.
"I think I heard something," one of the guys voices echoed down the hall.
"Ryan they heard me what do I do," I said quietly.
"Push on the stones," he said, "one of them is going to push in and open the door."
I nodded even though he couldn't see me as I started to push on the stones.
It didn't take too long for me to push the right one.
I watched as the wall slid to the side, making an opening just big enough for me to squeeze into.
"It opened," I whispered, "do I go in."
"Yes," he said, "go in and push the button."
I did what he said and the door shut, trapping me in the small room.
"Ryan I don't like this," I whispered as tears fell down my face, "it's so small."
"Baby there's another door. Turn around and open it," he said.
"Okay," I whispered as I felt the wall for the door knob.
I opened it as soon as I could find it and slipped through the door way.
The room was small, but not as small as the other one. There was a couch and a little coffee table with a lamp on top of it.
I turned the lamp on and sat down on the couch.
"Are you Okay," Ryan asked quietly.
"I think so," I whispered, "who are they?"
"Rogues," he said, "there's was a few rogues that got away during the fight with Sean and now they're trying to finish what he started."
"Oh," I said quietly.
"Ryan," I said after a few minutes, "Are you almost here. My phone is about to die."
"Almost baby. I'm driving as fast as I can."
"I'm scared," I whimpered.
"Don't be," he said, "I'll be there soon and I promise you'll be okay."
I went to answer him but my phone shut off before I could.

I could hear them on the other side of the wall, calling my name, trying to get me to come to them so they could kill me like Sean killed Jason.
I just kept quiet and sat on the couch with my arms wrapped around my stomach.

Ryan's POV
"Fuck!"
I threw my phone on the seat after the line went dead.
Her phone died and now she's alone.
I was only a few minutes away, going as fast as I could.
I finally pulled up out front, jumping out of my truck without even turning it off.
It reeked of rogue, the stench only getting stronger as I ran inside. I jumped over the front door that was now lying on the ground and ran to the basement.
"Cira," I heard a man yell, "where are you? Ryan sent us to get you. We need to take you some place safe."
"She is safe," I growled.
Both rogues stopped and looked over at me.
I shifted and jumped on top of the closest one, tearing out his throat before he had a chance to fight back.
The other one shifted and lunged for me, his claws barely missing me as I rolled to the side.
I stood up and jumped on him while his back was still turned. He yelled in surprise and tried throwing me off of him, but I just dug my claws in deeper.
I raked my claws down his back, leaving giant gashed as blood oozed out of them.
He howled as I jumped off and backed up a few steps. He turned around and lunged for me again. This time I snapped my jaw around his neck, biting down as hard as I could. I heard a loud snap as he went limp.
I dropped him and shifted back before running to the wall that Cira was hiding behind.
I opened the first door and then knocked on the second one.
"Ryan," I heard Cira say quietly.
"Yes baby, it's me."
The door flew open and she jumped into my arms.
I just held her close as she cried.
"Ryan," she whispered.
"Yes," I leaned away from her slightly.
"My water broke."
————————————————————–––
I Am A Terrible Person Guys. I'm So Sorry It's Taken Me So Long To Update!
I've Had So Much Going On, It's Been Crazy!
I Love You Guys Though, Thank You So Much For Sticking With Me Through All Of This! I'm A Crappy Author, But You Guys Are Amazing Readers :)
I Love You All!
Until Next Time,
"You Can't Just Tell Me I Matter And Then Leave Like I Don't."
-Allenah<3