Dos | CEO Part1️⃣

Hey y'all! I hope you like this one and the last Imagine❤️ next update coming soon! - G

"YN, your two o'clock is here." My receptionist buzzed in and I nodded, "Thank you, Celia." clearing my desk off for the information coming I got up and stood by the door ready for them to come in.

"Heyyy bitch!" My best friend Michael busted through my door causing me to roll my eyes and scoff.

"Really? You're distracting me from my work! Did you really make an appointment just to come see me?" I went to sit back down in my chair and I turned to face him.

"Hello to you too." He mugged before standing in front of me..

"Nah, you the stupid one because it ain't no where near two, Honey you tweakin' " he hollered laughing at my face when I looked over to the clock and it was only twelve- forty two.

"What do you want?" I was slightly agitated and I didn't have time for it, I was supposed to meet my long term friend, Kofi.

"To hang boo, what you doin' later tonight? I wanna see over." My eyes bugged and I turned around in my chair shaking my head. "No."

"No? What the hell is a no? I'm staying, plus I need to make sure you don't give me any God children." His face looked disgusted as I blushed and laughed.

"We're only meeting for dinner, I haven't even seen him in four years." Kofi made good for himself though, with his tv show and movie coming out, which I was going to see by the way.

"Dinner leads to fucking! Not today honey!" Her best friend laughed causing her to shake her head and get up.

"I'll be in the house at six, be there or be square." She told him before pushing him up out of the chair, "now go, I have work to do." She sighed when he finally left after a fight.

Kofi Siriboe.

_________

"YN YLN, long time no see." She turned on her heel and smiled at the sight of Kofi. Blushing a bit she walked closer to him with open arms.

"How are you!" She questioned enthusiastically smiling in his face. "I've been good, how you been?"

"Great! My company is running perfect, I can't complain." He smirked, looking at my face and I panicked.

"Oh my god, it's something on my face." YN quickly tried to find a store window but Kofi pulled her back by her hand and smiled in her face.

"Same YN, you haven't changed a bit." She let his hand go and poked her hip.

"Stopppp, you know you still owe me a date front the eleventh  grade, right." I joked and he laughed as we made our way into the cafe.

"You remember that day?" I nodded, it seemed like yesterday and it was one o wouldn't forget.

Flashback

"Kofi!" YN yelled from down the hall running towards him,, he turned around quickly pulling her into a swift hug before setting her back down on her feet.

"I missed you, girl." He smiled as they started walking, who needed class anyway?

"How was Haiti?" She asked, his family had went on a trip and he had been raving about it for the longest time all the way up until they were about to go on the plane.

"About that.." he looked at YN before sighing and pulling her aside to one of the nearby bathrooms.

"We're moving there, actually." Her face dropped and so did her hands. "What?" He tired to grab her hand again but she slipped away.

"Kofi, please tell me this isn't true! What happened to moving to California together?" She was slightly annoyed but more hurt than anything.

"It's only for a year, we'll be right back on schedule when I come back, I promise."
YN's pouty face looked at him for a minute before giving in.

"I'm still gonna miss you, bear." She took his hands before falling into his chest.

"We gon' be back and better than ever."

"Okay but, you have to take me on a date to wherever I want when you come back." She held out her pinky and he gladly took it.

"Bet."

_____________

Although that was a long a time ago, he disappeared from me for five years, and for that I was hurt but I went on with life like my best fiend since kindergarten hadn't left me.

"I remember, just like I remember that you said you were gonna be back after a year." I made eye contact with him and he sighed.

"I did come back, I just didn't stay like I intended to do I didn't come see you." Now my mind was confused.

"Only your mother came back, and she only stayed for a week before leaving again." He shook his head stopping himself so the waiter could take our order before he continued,

"I was there too, your mother said you were doing so good and I didn't want to throw that off." I laid my hand in my palm and sighed, the past is the past and no matter how long I tired I could never stay made at Kofi for a long time.

"I'll have to speak with her about it. I'm glad you're back doing your thing though." I was honestly proud of him.

"I tried, I've worked hard to get where I am, and si did you." He smiled reaching over the table and brushing his hand over my cheek.

I blushed involuntarily and put my head down,
"How was prom?" My rolled to the back of my head and I grunted. Just thinking about it gave me a headache.

"I didn't go." I pouted.

"You dreamed of it! What happened to that? You waited all throughout our four years to go." I laughed at his cluelessness before reaching my hand over the table.

"It was you. I wanted to go with you and since I couldn't I didn't go." I shrugged and he sat back in his seat. "Wow." I shrugged and noticed the waiter coming back with our food and we were silent while we prayed over our food and ate.

___________

"Kofi. I had a great time, hopefully we can do this again." I softly smiled and he nodded his head opening my door for me. "Call me."
"Tonight." He said in finality and I smirked.

"We'll see." I told him before rolling my window back up and driving off. I looked in the rear view mirror and there he was Kofi Siriboe.

The end of part one.