Catorce | 25/8

I felt like writing this because I'm living it lol and I'm sort of hating it at the moment and yeah. No one should ever have to question another persons feelings. -Goldmami 💗

"I'm on my way." Kofi spoke into the phone, Yn hummed in response on the other end before the call had ended.

She took her time getting dressed because although they lived close together he'd always take his time, like they had time.

Her phone did the the familiar ping before she was down her apartments stairs after sharing a generous hug with her father to let her know she wasn't slick.

"We're only going for food." She called out before shutting and locking the door. As she stepped outside she noticed Kofi sitting on the hood of his car awaiting her arrival. Just the thought of him made her stomach flutter but she ignored it and greeted him with a hug and warm smile.

They both retreated into the warm car since it was next to twenty degrees outside. Kofi made the move to pull off as she put her seatbelt on.

"What you want to eat?" It seemed to be a famous question between the two since they often got food together no matter the time.

"Taco Bell." She shrugged and he groaned, "hell fucking no."

"Steak and shake then." She rolled her eyes giving into something he was willing to eat everyday.

"I hate you, you ugly." She frowned looking out the window, she heard Kofi's deep chuckle and his hand slammed down onto her thick thigh making her jump.

"Kofi." She warned, looking at the creeping hands heading to the hem of her leggings, he didn't pay her any mind and continued what he had already started, chuckling to himself when he felt her body tense up.

"I cannot stand you." Yn whispered out of breath, after a couple of minutes of getting herself together she pulled her leggings back up onto her thighs.

"That's why you sitting." He laughed obnoxiously making her laugh with him after a while. He grabbed her neck from the back, a habit he picked up that Yn noticed but said that she wasn't going to mention.

A knock on the window alerted the pair as their eyes locked onto the young woman standing outside the car.

"Kofi, that is you right." Kofi laughed before rolling up the window and unlocking the door so he could get out.

"Thought you said you couldn't come out." He questioned, his eyebrows going into the perfect crease that Yn had started to love.

"I mean, after you know, i didn't think it was cool since you know ya girl." The brown woman eyes Yn in the car before turning back to Kofi.

"Nah, that's not my girl." He smirked making Yn internally feel bad, it made her feel ultimately bad about herself.

Not wanting to eat anymore, she turned towards the window and focused on Alicia keys voice which was slowly making her feel worse about the situation so she shut the radio off forcefully.

They'd finally ended their little talking session, it was embarrassing to say the least because all of the girls friends could see her sitting in the car and heard him say he wasn't her boyfriend and that they had no correlation together even though he just ate the fucking soul out of her body.

He sat back down in the car and immediately felt the tension although he didn't say anything he felt it, she knew he did.

"I want to go home, now." She hissed, not even bothering to look his way.

"Fuck? We ain't even eat yet, you tripping." He shook his head going through the drive through anyway and ordering for the both of them.

"If you don't take me home right now, I'll walk." She shrugged opening the door once they were parked in an empty parking lot.

It wasn't too far from her apartment.

"The fuck you bugging for, it's cold as fuck outside, get ya ass in the car." If her father found out she walked home it was his ass.

"I'm soooo tired of being confused by you." She grunted out, stopping in the middle of walking.

"And if it isn't bad enough my parents are confused by you, we have everyone fucking confused because you don't know what the fuck you want!"

"I already told you how it was, fuck you fa' not listening." She laughed but it was far from humorous.

"I remember you told me you supposedly liked me, just like you told everyone else in the city right?"

"We not together, get the fuck over it, everyone knows you not gon' stop fucking with me." Kofi seethed sitting back down in the car to start on his food as she still stood outside.

It was harsh and she was crying but she wasn't crying because she was sad- or maybe she was but mostly because it made her angry. Angry because it was partly true.

Nothing was solved like she'd hoped it would be and she didn't get back to her apartment with a boyfriend so her parents got the answer when she walked in with a word.

If it wasn't bad enough. She'd have to face him in five periods after the next day.

_______________

Yn was eerily quiet, usually I'd be Kofi and Yn cracking up in the second period of the day after getting out more sleep in homeroom and first period but not a word had been said between the two, Kofi even took it upon himself to sit across the classroom where he watched her.

For once in her life she felt nothing and it felt exhausting to feel nothing, did that make sense?

"So we not talking now." Kofi had sat down in the chair in front of her in free period but she stared ahead of him until he got the hint and sat back. "It shouldn't have got that far, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, for thinking you were something you were not."

______

Something short, 😬 i can't explain where this came from but yeah it's a filler for my writers block. Why not write something I can relate to?

Comment&Vote.

Much love boo 💕 - Goldmami