Cinco | Id rather go blind Part 2️⃣

Wow, okay. I knew I said I would update everyday but I'm doing the best I can no excuses. I will get a few updates in but y'all where are all the comments? Like seriously?

"Too much for you too?" A deep voice struck out. I looked to the left of me and a browmskin man stood to left of me smirking.

"Who are you?" I asked curious as to why he was standing outside instead of in, he shook his head.

"Amel's is not the woman you think she is." He chuckled I huffed out a breath. "Yeah no kidding." I mumbled, I didn't hate her but I surely didn't like her and the feelings were mutual on her part.

"We been sleeping together. She been trying to dodge me these last few weeks and I was trying to find out, I found out from Instagram what was going on."

"She getting married to that nigga in there, that's my bitch." I took in the information quickly and thought things through before responding to his statement.

"How long y'all been fucking?" I asked bluntly. I was going to go past him trying to take a shot at Kofi. He laughed at my blunt attitude and then checked out my figure, I watched as his eyes raked up my figure and back to my eyes.

"Five years. We been on and off for this last year though." My gave scrunched up and I rolled my eyes, in my opinion this whole thing looked like a joke and felt surreal.

"Why ain't you stop her."
"There ain't nothing to stop."
"What?"
"They not married, they ain't get certificate yet."

"Oh." I shrugged. His eyes lingered on me a little after I looked away.

"What about you? You look gorgeous. I don't understand why you out here." I shrugged flossing my arms and crossed my legs.

"Thanks and uh, the nigga she marrying is my best friend." I smirked and he laughed holding his hands up in surrounded.

"My bad I ain't know-"
"It's Gucci, for real." I shrugged, I didn't want to talk about it, this man just aired his dirty laundry to me though and I don't even know his name.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I shook my head looking at him playfully.

"I don't even know you name, man."

"I'm Lee. Now, I know what I want do you?" He smirked steeping a little into my space, I blushed.

"Well Lee," I took a pause and straightened his collar before putting my face next to his ear.

"I think I can arrange something? How do you like to be pleased?" I kissed his earlobe and he groaned in my ear wrapping his one arm around my waist and the other gripped my ass.

Someone cleared their throats causing up to pull away from each other. "Yn." Kofi called out looking at the two directly in their face.

"Do I know you?" Kofi challenged sizing Lee up.

"This is my friend Lee." I smirked getting in the middle of the two before they could of anything.

"We were leaving also, so." His jaw clenched and his eyes squared in on me before he grabbed my arm.
"You ain't goin' with this nigga" he grunted and I let a noise.

"Imam do whatever the fuck I want." Inrolled my eyes taking Lee's hand and leading him to my car .

"Goodbye Kofi." I said before getting in my car and diving off.

___________

"Fuck baby!" Lee groaned thrusting up into my core.

"I'm cumming!" I whimpered, Lee reached down and toyed with my bundle of nerves as we both rode out our orgasms.

I rolled off of Lee, catching my breath I turned my head to smile at the man. Morning sex was definitely a win. I got off the bed with wobbling legs and headed toward the bathroom.

"You comin' ?" I smirked walking into the bathroom and turning the shower on, my doorbell rung interrupting lee and I from fooling around once more.

I threw on my robe and headed downstairs quickly, I opened the door. Seeing who it was I tried closing it once again.

"Y/n, hear me out alright?" Kofi's voice cracked and I opened up the door wider. This was really the wrong time for this.

"I love you too. Angel has been sleeping with someone behind my back baby." He stepped into my home before I could stop him and I moved from the door.

"Kofi, this isn't a good time. Call me later once-" he looked behind me and I turned around, Lee.

"I would love to know what's going on in here." Lee smirked, His hand slid over my bottom half and his front pressed to my back.

I looked at Kofi too shook to say anything, he kissed his teeth and nodded his head before backing out and leaving.

"You need to leave, right now!" I had grown hostile and I wanted to think straight without temptations.

"Right now?" He questioned me and followed me upstairs, I nodded going around the room and picking up his things and throwing it his way.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I rushed him down the stairs and out of the door with all of his things before pushing him fully out of my house.

"I'll call you!"