Doce | Christmas

Btw I'm so sorry this late.

"Are you buying this?" I whispered to Kwesi as we sat around the big house that Kofi had bought, little did his family and I know he would be announcing his new fiancé.

Kwesi laughed and shook his head as I rolled my eyes, his mother and Aunts sat at the table gossiping about the new girl in the family.

I couldn't lie she was pretty but she was nothing compared to Yn.

"Don't worry. Let's dance." Kwame stuck out his hand for Yn to take and she got up and fixed her dress before he led her to the dining room where the old heads were dancing to Jodeci.

'Silent night' by the temptations started playing through the jam radio and Kwame grabbed her hands and swayed to the beat of the song

"You think he buying it?" Yn looked at him confused until she knew what he was talking about.

"I wasn't trying to make him jealous actually." Yn shrugged but Kwame laughed, he was just trying to get his brother back for setting him up the other day and this was as harmless as it could get.

"I am hell, you should be he brought that girl in here without your knowledge."

"I know, but he clearly wants her who am I to come in between."

"You a real one yo." Kwame laughed and in just shook her head as they continued to sway to the music.

"Can I steal her for a minute?" Yn rolled her eyes as Kwame backed away from the stance leaving her to dance with Kofi.

"Are you not having a good time?"
"Are you not my best anymore?" Kofi shook his head, she was being unbelievable.

"Come on, you know how long it had took me to find someone solid." She stopped dancing and walked away from the whole situation. It was Christmas and she absolutely didn't have time for it and wanted to have fun.

"I have an announcement!" The bubbly woman suggested and the music cut along with everyone gathering around her.

"I'm pregnant!" She squealed but everyone still stood around, Ms. Koshie slapped the back of Kofi's head as we all stood around.

Yn excuses herself and goes upstairs without anyone noticing that she was gone that was except for Yara, Kwesi's girlfriend.

"Hey...you good?" Yara appeared in the doorway and Yn subconsciously nodded, she wasn't one for the emotion it made her tingle.

"Yeah, close the door." Yn started to undress as Yara spread out on the bed after closing the door.

Yn slid the shimmery dress up onto her shoulders strapped her heels before grabbing her clutch and coming out of the bathroom.

"Hold on..where you going?" Yara couldn't lie she looked smoking in the purple dress.

where you going?" Yara couldn't lie she looked smoking in the purple dress

"My friend offered to take me out, so im going to dinner." Yn shrugged they were going to be here for a whole week why not spend it with others too?

"Kofi isn't gonna like this." This kind of amused Yara, everyone sees it but Kofi. they were supposed to have been on the way of their second child now, at least that's what mama claims every now and then.

"You know that isn't his baby, correct?" Yara exclaimed rolling her eyes in the process.

"Huh? What do you know little girl?" Yn squinted stepping closer to Yara.

"Kenna and I️ we're up late and we heard her talking to a dude named Chris."

"Chris?"
"Girl, keep up. Anyways, she was telling him and from the sound of it he didn't want it."

"Fuck. Should I️ tell him?" It always occurred to her to tell him the truth right then so she didn't have to explain herself later.

"No, let him figure it out for himself." A knock on the door steered both of their attention from the conversation.

"Yn, why you all locked up in here." She quickly swung the door open revealing the fine man himself.

"Damn." Yn smirked and walked right past him as if she didn't see him.

"I'm leaving, bye."

"Hold up, where you going dressed like that?" Kofi grabbed her elbow before

"Out."

"I'm going to, hold up." She kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes.
"I'm going on a date, so no." She remarked, making Kofi stop in his tracks.

"A date? What's his name? I know him?" To Kofi, Yn had him all the way fucked up if she thought he was going to let her on a date.

"You aren't my Daddy." Yn laughed before turning around and heading down the stairs.

________________

Around two in the morning, Yn slowly crept through the cabin door, trying to be quiet and not wake the family up but she failed miserably to not disturb one. Kofi.

The light of the living room switched on and she was met with his dark scowl, taking in his appearance she scoffed and went to walk away from him.

Kofi caught her wrist and pulled her back quickly, "where were you?" Yn raised her eyebrows in shock before yanking her wrist out of his grip.

"I. Was. Out." She states with a blank look on her face, it was getting harder and harder for her not to let anything rude slip out of her mouth about him or his voices recently.

Yn rolled her big brown eyes upon the question that every man says known to man, "Are you mad?"

Despite her protest he successfully gently linked his arms around her waist and got as close as he could be and brushed his lips against her cheek.

"Imma fix it." He promised, before proceeding to breathe down her body.
"Kofi-" she tried stopping the motion before he hushed her. His lips finally touched on her hot skin making her nerves go wild.

"Fuck!" She whimpered loudly.