Siete | Forever in Ink.

I love y'all and thank you all for all the votes and almost 3k reads, thanks for the support - G ❤️

"You never do anything risky."
"Kofi really married someone boring."

Not that I'd usually let comments get to me, I rarely checked them or I just turned them off completely but in this case they were right, we hadn't done anything spontaneous in about a year. Everything seemed so routine for the last couple of months and I was growing tired of it.

I pursed my glossed lips and bounded out of bed and out of my bedroom to go look for my husband. He was sitting in our theater room, chilling as usual when he got time off from set.

"Baby?" I called out, his attention adverted to me. He muted the television and motioned for me to join him in the big recliner.

"I have a question?" I straddled his waist and his hands rested on my hips.

"I have an answer." I went on in my thoughts trying to form the right question.

"Are we boring? Like I mean am I boring?" I blurted out and he laughed at me shaking his head.

"Where is this coming from? I don't think you're boring."

"A lot of people say it. I know I shouldn't be reading comments but I feel like some are right."

"We haven't done anything in the heat of the moment in a couple months boo." I said honestly.

"We could go see a movie?" He suggested and I rolled my eyes. "Boring."

"I have an idea?" I smirked climbing off of him.

"Lets go get tattoos." I spoke excitedly already about to head up the stairs.

"It's ten at night, baby." I shrugged pulling him up from the recliner.

"We'll find a shop, come on."

_______________

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" It was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to get matching tattoos with my husband of five years a bitch was just scared.

"Uh, pretty sure. Are you ready?" Kofi didn't. Have tattoos which is why I was surprised when he brought up the idea of us getting matching ones.

"I want this font." I pointed it out in the book and his face scrunched. "Nah." I looked at his face "Why not?"

"It's too feminine." I nodded understaffing what he was cling from.

"What about these?" He pointed out the box number and my face scrunched up.

"Boy, do you want us to look like jailbirds?" I joked halfheartedly, like those really looked self made.

"How about I pick the symbol and you pick the font?" I offered keeping a close eye on him and the book, looking at what was catching his eye.

He looked at me for a minute before nodding his head. "Deal."

"I wanna get your initials, how bout' you get mine too?" I needed to know what he genuinely thought about the tattoo before I inked my body.

"Where you want it on me?" He agreed and I smirked, I dragged my hand up his body before placing it over his heart. "Right here." I spoke and he bit his lip looking down at me.

"How about you?" I looked up at him innocently and he laughed, "honestly, I would love it right here." His hand gripped my ass firmly before smacking it earning a high pitch equal to escape my lips.

"I'll settle for your thigh though." He shrugged and I sighed. "It's final then."

He ushered the tattoo artist over and we signed our waivers before he started Kofi first. He went through like a breeze, he barely even flinched and it got my adrenaline running for mine.

A few tears and jerks, from me of course and a few times telling the artist to stop, I finally had a Big ass K on my thigh and love in between my ring finger and pinky

Kofi on the other hand got my initial in the middle of a silhouette of an African queen.

"They look so good, baby." I smiled, he paid at the front and we were on our way home. It was four in the morning but I kind of had no intentions on going to sleep, if you got what I mean.

"Honey..I want to take a picture of our tattoos." I smirked cheekily, I grabbed my phone and climbed up his chest so that my thigh was parallels to his chest and tattoo, I stuck my hand down on his chest showing my other one. I quickly snapped my picture and set my phone down on the nightstand planning to post it later.

"Now, i think we were in the middle of something." He smirked planting his hands firmly on my ass and sliding my panties to the side.