Seis | Like i can.

Yall gon' comment or nah 😂 this was like a different POV of everything seeing it from the mans pov on a different occasion. Based on Sam smiths, Like I can.

Kofi's POV

He could be a sinner, or a gentleman
He could be your preacher, when your soul is down
He could be your lawyer on a witness stand but
He'll never love you like I can, can.

Yn walked slowly down the aisle along side her father who looked unsure but proud of his only daughter. The two walked down to you for me by Johnny Gil. Their song. Her brown eyes scanned the small church and they fell on me and my smile couldn't be held back on how beautiful she was. I couldn't help but think how this was supposed to be our day.

Her father handed her over to Demetrius, the fiancé as the music came to a halt and everyone sat down. They joined hands and the church got quiet.

"Here the beloved, we are gathered her today to witness Demetrius Lands and YN YLN in marriage."

____________

"Yn, do you take Demetrius to have and to hold in sickness and in health." She grinned widely before nodding her head. "I do." The pastor turned towards Demetrius.
"Do you Demetrius , take Yn to have and to hold, in sickness and in health?" He looked around the church before his eyes landed on Giano, he let out a deep sigh and YN shook her hands trying to get his attention. What he was about to do was going to be so disrespectful.

"I don't." A tear slipped from her eye as she let her fiancée hand go and turned towards the crowd.

"I'm sorry everybody, I can't do this. I love another man." he confessed taking steps down the aisle, his father hopped out of his seat while Yn sat there in shock. She looked to Demetrius and saw the look on his face and then looked back to all of the witnesses to this ordeal, specifically Kofi. She grabbed D's hand making him advert his attention towards her, she leaned forward and kissed his cheek letting tears fall from her yes she pulled back picking up the skirt of her wedding dress and headed down the aisle.

her father caught her arm but right now she needed to get away, far away.

But he'll never love you like I can, can
He could be a stranger you gave a second glance
He could be a trophy of a one night stand
He could have your humour, but I don't understand
He'll never love you like I can, can, can

I got up quickly stopping her father in his steps on attempt to get to Yn and held my hand up before taking my strides behind the runaway bride.

In finality I got out of the church and in the parking lot where I had no sight of Yn, she couldn't have gone far so I got in my car quickly driving out and trying to find her.

I found her in the parking lot of an ice cream shop sitting on the sidewalk. I quickly hopped out of the car and made my way towards her.

"Kof," she cried as she flung her arms around my neck leaving me no choice other than to hug her back.

"He's in love be with another man." She sniffles pulling away from the embrace throwing her shoe across the parking lot. It was quiet for a little before she finally let out a hiccup and I looked down at her appearance.

"Yn, i love you." She kissed her teeth and pushed me out of the way, it was now or never. I pulled her back passionately placing my lips on hers, she didn't kiss back though which made me pull away and when I did a hard slap was sent across my face.

She turned around and a car beeped its horn catching her attention as she walked away from me and to the car, they mumbled a couple of words to each other before she got in the the red Honda drove off, leaving me shocked.

"Who the fuck did she just get in the car with?" More concerned about my stinging face I didn't answer him, he let out a deep breath before hopping back in his car probably to follow them.

____________

Omniscient

Yn sat on the balcony of the private Punta Cana vacation home that she had originally planned to stay with her new husband in. The music drowned out most of her crying but her deep sobs could be heard a mile away. Two days ago was supposed to be the happiest day of her life but instead it was close to worse. She sat with her knees bent against her chest as she listened to Adele's, When we were younger.

Her mind was racing from Demetrius leaving her at the alter to Kofi kissing her in the parking lot to her having a tantrum right before leaving and tearing up the place that her and Demetrius once shared.

She had left her cellphone in the home so no one could get in contact with her, she knew they'd be calling but at this point fuck everyone else.

"I found you." A deep voice spoke out into the summer air. She quickly turned around only to ignore his presence and leave as he stepped closer.

"I'm not gonna stop trying. One thing is to slap me in my face before disappearing another thing is to ignore me when I've trav-"

"Stop it. No one asked you to come here. I followed my heart for once and this is where it lead me."

"When are you gonna learn?" He chuckled shaking his head and sitting beside her.

"Learn what?" She snarled.

"He won't love you like I can."