Nueve | Drug Lord. Pt1️⃣

When are you coming to bed, honey?" I kissed the smooth dark skin on his cheek before pecking his lips repeatedly. One of his hands rested against my bump and the other cradled my back as I sat on his lap.

"I'll be up there soon, I promise." I linked my hands around his neck deciding not to move for a little while. being in my husbands arms felt like home and I never wanted to leave.

"Boss-" Deon walked into the room and stopped himself from any further action when he saw us cuddled up in the back of the desk. I quickly got up from the seat forgetting my outfit choice. Deon cleared his throat and I grabbed his suit jacket from the back.

"The drop has been made in Vietnam." I had turned a hard glare towards my husband.

"What fucking drop?" I growled, he has been lied. The one at the beginning was supposed to be the last for this month.

Kofi shook his head shooing Deon out of the room before poking at me.

"It was just one drop-"

"I don't fucking care! You were supposed to stop this month, Julius is already after you!" I started to cry leaving him in no position to continue arguing. His face softened and he pulled me back to where I was sitting.

"I won't let him hurt you." All of a sudden I was unsure of that statement, sure outside of our room sat three of his men and there were locks on all of the windows but Julius's men always found away around everything.

"Kofi, I hate you! I swear to god I don't matter to you!" I screamed so loud everyone in the house could probably hear me. I got out of his grasp and stormed out of the room. I heard him cal Deon back into room and the shouting started.

I didn't, and still don't want any of this. I just wanted my husband. The man I fell in love with to quit all of this foolishness. Drugs wasn't his whole life anymore.

I sat on the bed for a good amount of time just thinking how this was going to go once the baby was delivered.

A loud bump sounded through the house, just as I was about to get up and go downstairs three knocks ran on the door so I stayed in my place.

I went towards the window and peeked out the corner.

Omniscient

"We've already seen you sweetheart." A deep voice laughed, before she could respond something hit her, hard. It wasn't long before her eyes closed and she passed out from the heavy object hitting her head. 

Two men carried her out whilst Julius sat on the edge of the bed awaiting Kofi's arrival.

"Y/n, baby!" Kofi knocked on the door twice, she didn't respond leaving him to believer she was in her hiding spot.

Walking to the end of the hall, he peeked around before putting in the code for the room behind the bookshelf. It was a place he had built for her just in case things like this happened. He had checked around everywhere getting nervous the more he realized she wasn't in there.

"Where the fuck is y/n." His lips balled up as he ran up on the front of the room only to see three of his men dead.

"Kofi, no need to hide now.." Julius chuckled standing up where as Kofi sat against the door frame.

"We have your wife, give us the territory back and maybe just maybe we'll think about giving her back."

Julius exited the room all together from the balcony, by the time Kofi had rounded up a few men he was gone.

______________________

Y/n woke up , groaning at the loss of warmth from her body. She sat in the corner of a dark den, the only light in the room was coming from the high window. She brought her knees up to her chest when she came to the realization she was naked. She was too weak to get up and her head it like hell.

"Ah!" He chuckled, throwing his head back pulling her attention away from her body, as if it was something amusing about her naked body.

"She has a baby in there." He chuckled to one of the guys standing along side him while he sat in the chair.

"What are you going to name it?" He chuckled awaiting her answer but instead she looked at him blankly.

"You're just as stubborn as your husband I see." He chuckled he patted on of his men and he left the room, She couldn't fully see him but she knew that voice all too well. He stood up and walked towards her and stared down at her for a minute before crouching down.

"Your husband.." he started off taking a sip off his glass and then looking to her again.

"My drugs are my life, you know? So your husband thinks just because he expands his work down here in Cuba he's king now?" His eyes hard, but my glare was harder.

I laughed at him being delusional, clearly I was amused, this has been and will always be my husbands territory.

"Where are his drugs?" He asks me bluntly and I shrug. "Get her." One of the men from the side charges at me, picking me up from the ground and bringing me to rope where he tied me up attached to the ceiling.

I have never knew and quite frankly I didn't want to know, Kofi was good about keeping those things away from me even when we were dating. I never heard about problems until we were married and even then they were small, such things as him needing to leave for a few days or something.

I screamed loudly trying to get out of the restraints, I felt violated, every single man in this room could see everything that I kept so secretly for my husband and only my husband.

"Burn her." His voice was menacing and it made me cringe. I squirmed until the hot metal made contact with my thigh making me scream at the top of my lungs. He pulled the metal away from my thigh and I brought up enough saliva to spit in his face..

His rough hand came in contact with my face knocking me out for the time being.

_________________

Kofi's POV

"Fucking find her!" I shouted sending ten more of my men out the office. I threw the stuff off the desk.

I looked to the picture that sat far right in the corner and shooed the men out of my room. My head hurt and I hadn't slept since last night, when they took her. It was a deal to keep woman and children out of this but seemingly he still hadn't learned from being in Jail for eight years.

My unborn daughter and My wife in the hands of my enemy and his men, relentlessly he'd always sent his men after me when he was in jail but it was always handled.

Someone who had nothing to do with this was thrown into the mix. Now that Julius was out of jail, he was coming back for revenge.

I would find the two even if that meant, my life for their own.