One

·TORD·

I am Tord Larsin.
I'm a 15 year old.
I am Transgender. I accidently came out and I have been bullied for years after that...

I tucked my huge breast in my bandages. I put my shirt over it. I look in the mirror. Puff up my chest. The bandages made me a bit breathless.

But I was...

Still a girl.

I see a pair of scissors on my counter. Then look back at the mirror. Hair is too long. I grab the scissors and cut my hair.

Snap

Snap

I look back at myself with a smile. Better. It fitted me well. I was proud at myself.

I felt better. I looked better.
I am a boy. Not a Girl.

But my body. I still had a womens part between my legs. I still had huge hips, thighs, and a fat butt.

I sighed. Today. Is the Day I come out to my family.

I got out of my room. And walk down stairs. I look at my mother who was cooking. She turned to me in shock. That made father look up the same expression as mother.

"I want to be a boy." The words left my mouth.

They laugh it off, "Stop playing. You were born a girl."

"But, I want to be a boy." I said, "I'm trans."

They gave me a look of pure disgust and horror. I did it. But didn't expect being hit by my very own father. I held my cheek in pain.

"You're a huge disgrace to this family!" He spat in my face in anger. I look up at mother in fear.

"Mo-" She cut me off.

"I am not your mother. You have No Right! To call me mother! Disgusting you are!" She hissed. I felt the warm tears fell.

They called me hideous, disgusting, ugly, and many more. I ran to my room hurt by those words.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

I Am A Huge Mistake