Seventeen

I pick the  when Tom proposes and the two get married. I appreciate the other ideas. Which they were all amazing.

Dont_Foget_About_Me
MilcaSlovaca

And some others I can tag!

I am alive.

·THIRD·

*Time 2 Years Skip*

Tom was hand in hand with Tord.

They were taking a stroll on the beach. It was 7 ish by the looks of it. Anyway, the two love birds were laughing and flirting with each other.

But, one problem.

Tom, Mr. Void Eyes. He was anxious. He was filled with it from his head to his feet. He did fidget a bit. But it didn't stop him.

From proposing.

Proposing. Today was the day... That's what Tom head was filled. He had an engagement ring in his pocket. He sweats a bit, becoming nervous. His heart beat increase. what if Tord refused? What if he denies it? These What if questions were interrupt by Tord.

"Look Tom! The sunset. It's so beautiful!" Tom turned where Tord was looking at.

He was right. The sun was going down slowly, the waves slowly eating it. The sky was mix with orange, yellow and a bit of pinkish tint. It was peaceful. The two watch the sunset, in peace hearing the tides splash.
The sun went fully down, ends it with a black solid sky. But something amazing. The moon came out reflecting on the ocean sea. It was beautiful. Then white shiny dots have scattered out on the black sky, looking like a galaxy.

Tom and Tord watch the amazing view.

"Look at the sky!" Tord smiles eyeing the stars. It glistens in his grey smooth but beautiful silver eyes.

It's Time. This is perfect, Tom inhale and exhale.

He grabs Tords hand, the norwegian turn his head to the brit. Tom felt his anxiety build up. He push it aside, time to be confident.

"Tord, ever since I met you. I hated you. But when I got to know you more and spend time with you more. I felt joy and I appreciated that feeling." Tord was confused but he felt like he knew since his facial expression change into astonishment.

"No matter who you are boy, girl, or unicorn. I still and will always love you for who you are."

Tom bents on one knee.

"I am trying to say is, will you be mine forever, Will you marry me, Tord Larsin?"
Tom opens the box revealing a ring.

Tord had a tears in his eyes.

Tom was getting nervous. No answer, he feel his heart pacing. He is gonna say No. Tom closed his eyes in fear.

"No"