Seven

Few weeks after incident and le bet..

·TORD·

I was tired from all the chores. I was like a lil maid around like a cleaning addict. But my repay, is a free haircut by Matt. Tom would help out time to time. He kept me company when I work. I love when his attention was on me.

I now plop onto my red comfy bed. I am sore. Today was my end of suffering (of cleaning). I stretch my sore muscles. It was 7 in the afternoon. I suggest to take a warm quick shower. Since I smell like a dirty pile of clothes. I grab my towel and head to the restroom.

Time Skip

I got out of the steam shower with my towel around my waist. I couldn't technically see with my caramel hair in my eyes. I bump into something and landed softly on the thing with a big "oomph" I pulled my hair out of my sight to see Tom?!

I blushed and quickly apologized, getting off his chest. My towel didn't fall which was great. I stared at Toms nice black void eyes. "I-Im sorry Tommy. Uh I d-didn-" He put his finger on my mouth, shutting me up "hush! You talk to much." He giggled. I adore that giggle of his. I giggled with him. When I look up at him, his eyes went wide. I was in confusion, did I do something wrong? His face expression grew from worried to fear.

"T-tord! W-what h-happen to you?!" He stammered with his words. "Calm down. What's wrong?" Dumb question. He points to my chest, "Are those scars? Did you cut? What happen?!" I didn't realize until I remember my surgery scars. They were visible to see. Obviously!

I panic and quickly ran up from the floor into my room. He pound onto my door and called my name. He soon stop and seem to leave or

I strip from my towel and slid on some sweatpants and tank top. Edd and Matt were gone to somewhere. So they couldn't help. I open the door to meet a worried Tom. Sitting down criss-cross infront of my door.

"T-Tom. I don't cut. I have surgery scars..." I admit. I can lie to him. But I would be very shameful for doing so. He sigh in relief I am not suicidal. I sat down infront of him, "I was just....born different." I confessed.

·TOM·

Born different?

Oh. Don't tell me. Eyup he is trans. I look down at him. He looked scared.

"You're trans? Am I correct?" He nods his head in agreement. No wonder he had a very feminine body. That really explains alot by his looks sometimes. I was so into thought I didn't know Tord was crying.

"Why are you crying?" I ask in concern for the small one. "Y-you don't think I am a f-freak??" He said in a heartbreaking tone. That did hurt me. Was he afraid? I nod my head no.

"Why do you think that?" I pick him up into my arms. He sobbed into my shoulders. "I-I thought you w-wouldn't like for who I was. Mostly everyone don't" I rub circles in his back, comforting him. Poor guy, afraid to be easily pick on. He calm down and sniffled a bit. I made him look up at me.

"I don't judge by looks, sweetheart. I only judge by the personality." I said, he blush by his nickname "Now give me a smile."

He giggled and smiled showing a gap between his teeth. He look adorable I could just kiss him! "You're so cheesy!" he blush.

I shrug and poke his tummy. "You're so cute." I said. He shyly smiled and cuddle up to me. I wrap my arms around him. He sighed happily. I did felt a connection with him. It felt so nice to ve with him.

We stood like that for 30 minutes. I sadly had to pull away, so I can go clean susan.

"Thank you, Thomas. F-for supporting me." He shyly said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Welcome. Always help a 'friend' in need." Tord cupped my face and bring me down for a quick peck on the cheek. "Ok BYE!" He yelled closing his door.

I place my hand over the kiss. I can feel his soft lips on my cheek. I smiled.

I am in love.